Author: messi30

Do Chinese People are really friendly to anyone?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-10-18 17:43:54 |Display all floors
NE_Tigress Post time: 2012-10-18 19:20
"Do not confuse the majority of the population with ..."
And please also do not confuse a very sma ...
Tigers are animals under first grade protection in China. If you know anybody eating tiger meat or selling/buying tiger products please report them to relevant authority. It will guarantee the culprits many years in prison.

I am glad to hear this. China's native species deserve protection.
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-18 17:51:47 |Display all floors
lebeast Post time: 2012-10-18 17:43
No

The Mongol Khanate invaded Han China and subjugated the han ren. The Mongols have a right to ...

Haha, but the Mongols ruled China only for a small period of time and the Hans soon took over all the territory includig inner and outer Mongolia, Tbt and XJ. Still much much earlier than your grabbing of the Australian cointinent and Yanks' grab of the American continent from the indigenous Americans. If you don't go back to Europe and return the lands to the indigenous people, why shoudl we?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-18 17:55:17 |Display all floors
lebeast Post time: 2012-10-18 17:43
No

The Mongol Khanate invaded Han China and subjugated the han ren. The Mongols have a right to ...

At least we have not tried to annihilate the indigenous people as you have done to Aboriginals and native Americans.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-10-18 17:58:42 |Display all floors
NE_Tigress Post time: 2012-10-17 18:39
Maybe your wife is too ugly. I don't like to talk with ugly people frankly.

you do not talk to ugly people? How do you dare to say that?
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-18 18:00:57 |Display all floors
NE_Tigress Post time: 2012-10-18 19:55
At least we have not tried to annihilate the indigenous people as you have done to Aboriginals and ...

That's a moot point. Look at the demographics of East Turkestan and it is clear enough that PRC policy is to simply overwhelm the native population by immigration and making natives second class citizens in their own lands.

But in your favour, you will learn.

There was likewise no policy of annihilation of Aboriginals (despite what you think you know). The early Australian colonists used the same language as your current administration, eg prevention of infant mortality with modern healthcare.

The reality is that nobody likes their lands taken from them. And the truth is that there is a mixture of good and bad.
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-18 18:02:00 |Display all floors
xilaren Post time: 2012-10-18 17:58
you do not talk to ugly people? How do you dare to say that?

Sorry, I was just trying to figure out why Mrs Messy was so unfortunate that all people seemed to treat her badly.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-10-18 18:03:16 |Display all floors
I do not know how the chinese behave to chinese ,the thing I know is that when the chinese people come to my house ,the greek ignore me haha.I create such a welcome atmosphere that the chinese are the center of discussion.My chinese friend who lives in Greece is always very welcomed in the family companies ,my friends are also her friends .We should create the proper atmosphere and make our friends welcomed,not to mention our partners and members of the family.The ones who do not respect and love my friends or the members of my family ,do not deserve my friendship and my company either.This is definite.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.