Author: messi30

Do Chinese People are really friendly to anyone?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-10-23 08:24:42 |Display all floors
tracyliu1987108 Post time: 2012-10-17 18:25
everybody gets mistreated sometimes, even local chinese. you are lucky for being well treated, you c ...

it wasn´t a mistreat, it was same persons with double face and double behavior.
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-23 08:28:29 |Display all floors
NE_Tigress Post time: 2012-10-17 18:39
Maybe your wife is too ugly. I don't like to talk with ugly people frankly.

Thank you very much Net_tigress for your valuable reply.

You raised an obvious issue to fight, to solve it.

You are showing the reality of some or many Chinese people´s behavior.

First, the beauty is the in eye´s beholder. But in this case my wife is pretty but what it makes her an excellent and amazing woman is her inner beauty. When she goes to beauty salon for a haircut the ladies tell her how pretty she is, sure, when my wife told me about those ¨compliments¨ we realized is just a compliments to please the customers, when my relatives and friends tell me how pretty are my wife, I feel glad and proud of her because their compliment are sincere and without any personal interest.

Net_tigress thank you again for your accurate comment about you and Chinese culture where  there are many people like you who think that beauty and whiteness is most important in your silly and superficial world, one of the biggest shames for your country.

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-23 08:30:01 |Display all floors
Everynowhere Post time: 2012-10-17 20:07
Perhaps it's also a matter of perception. I often don't even realize it when people in China are tre ...

For me its not about perception.
it was about realities and facts.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-23 08:34:32 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-10-17 21:36
What is "freindship" and what is "friendliness"...?

When I was just travelling on my own in China,  ...

It was about friendliness.

About those friendly street girls talking the mixing Yi and english, mama mia, i stop them at once with a serious NO, im the rude one because most of them are cheaters.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-23 08:35:27 |Display all floors
zhujinhuafan Post time: 2012-10-18 09:18
As a chinese,I feel ashamed for what some chinese had done. We need to improve our own quality.

Indeed, they need to improve but by who?

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-23 08:36:42 |Display all floors
debbiedai Post time: 2012-10-18 10:18
Chinese people show great hospitality to their guests, the role as a foreigner you are regarded, but ...

I hope you has changed for the sanity of your daughter and family

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-23 08:38:39 |Display all floors
Carol0512 Post time: 2012-10-18 11:55
When I attended a meeting with Chinese business men, all are fine and friendly. Then, for work matte ...
It's not polite to take your wife together for business. Why not think twice your behavior?

Can you explain your point?

please read well the main post and the first replies

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.