Author: St_George

Global warming stopped in 1997...   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-10-18 16:05:42 |Display all floors

RE: Global warming stopped in 1997...

Eudaimonia Post time: 2012-10-18 13:52
Quoting myself...
It also delves into who suffers – the global consumers who are being squandered for $45,000,000,000,000 dollars – and who benefits – the carbon traders who are becoming billionaires of the hoax that is destroying economies around the globe.

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-18 18:26:14 |Display all floors

RE: Global warming stopped in 1997...

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-18 20:28:28 |Display all floors
Sansukong.

Worse than devil

Pure evil
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-18 20:41:52 |Display all floors
Why should anyone believe sansukong and his Red State propaganda and not believe in China,s home grown scientists?"
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-19 02:51:36 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-10-18 18:48
Another Sans dud: 97% of all those "scientists" are phoney, paid and bought by Big Business, or fa ...
97% of all those "scientists" are phoney, paid and bought by Big Business, or fake "scientists.

You are back to telling lies again! Prove that "97% of all those scientists are phoney" as you can't prove  that the Chinese atheltes are thieves at the London Olympics!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-19 07:22:05 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2012-10-19 07:46

Excerpt:
The Squandering Of $45 Trillion For An Imaginary Threat  

Posted by Alexander Higgins - August 23, 2012 at 4:59 am -

IPCC criticised by tens of thousands of informed scientists
But I also reminded you that tens of thousands of informed scientists have criticised the IPCC’s findings. So I urged you to look up their conclusions on the internet. The main petitions are:

The Heidelberg Appeal (4000 signatures including 62 Nobel prizewinners),

The Oregon Petition (31,000 accredited scientists),

The Manhattan Declaration (600 research climatologists),

The Petition to the United Nations (100 geoscientists),

Petition to the Canadian Prime Minister (60 climate experts),

The Leipzig Declaration (100 geoscientists),

The Statement from Atmospheric Scientists (50),

Petition to the German Chancellor (200 German scientists),

Statement from the American Physical Society (150 physical scientists),

Petition to President Obama (100 leading climate researchers),

UN Climate Scientists speak out on Global Warming (700, many previously involved with the IPCC).

All are critical of the notion of man-made global warming, and all of them (with signatures and accreditations) are accessible via Google. I also provided you with numerous quotes from scientists who had been involved with the IPCC as reviewers and/or contributors. They were extremely critical of the IPCC process, and I would have expected you to take those statements seriously. For instance Dr Vincent Gray, climate consultant, long-standing member of the New Zealand Royal Society and expert reviewer for the IPCC, publicly described the IPCC’s climate change statements as “An orchestrated litany of lies”. To support the IPCC’s statements seems to embrace political correctness and ideology, certainly not science.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-19 08:05:51 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-10-19 02:51
You are back to telling lies again! Prove that "97% of all those scientists are phoney" as you ca ...

Why should anyone believe your American Red State propaganda and not believe China's own scientists?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.