Author: St_George

Global warming stopped in 1997...   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-10-22 09:02:48 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-10-22 07:20
My rhinoceros-skinned friend Chech treats and feeds me well.

He doe's doesn't he, and that's the sort of game that you like to play isn't it.
Like I say everyone to his own , there is no malice at the end of the day .
Coming from my point of view it's quite entertaining, as long as you can get up to
speed of what's  going on around you, all the characters in this Soap of the forum.
Now don't get me wrong on this, me personally , I don't really think you take a stance on any issue
in what ever subject that is being discussed .
That in it self is quite clever , because most members just read what you write and think nothing of it
and won't participate. But here's the clever part from you , you manage the use of the English
language so well , that you purposely hit a nerve,even though you don't really mean the things that
you say.
By this time you are just getting ready for that manufactured high that you have been building up for.
your target has took the bait, and cannot back down because of pride or face.
Then the sparring begins, you attack ,he counters,he attacks and you counter, until the next
battle, also bearing in mind that it doe's  not matter to you in slightest, whether you win or lose.

Your not in it for the glory , your there just for the verbal carnage, because you are the ultimate
showman and the show must go on.
Its definitely good for the ratings, but deep down, behind that mask is a person of good character.
And I don't really think he should be hidden,
just an opinion, I could be totally wrong only you will know.

regards Hon Kam.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-22 23:53:29 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2012-10-22 23:04
seneca Post time: 2012-10-21 18:35
Attention new members of this forum: Nearly EVERY time Sans is polsting some obsucre "blog" poache ...
Attention new members of this forum: Nearly EVERY time Sans is polsting some obsucre "blog" poached from the Internet, its authors are reputed swindlers, fakes, liars, impostors.

If you are not a LIAR, then just tell the Chinese people in China that you are not lying when you accuse the Chinese athletes of STEALING their London Olympic gold medals! Why is it so hard to do, unless  of course it is indeed a BIG LIE you are propagating to smear the good name of the Chinese athletes and China!!!  You dig?
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-23 06:34:02 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Chechen at 2012-10-23 06:35
sansukong Post time: 2012-10-22 23:53
If you are not a LIAR, then just tell the Chinese people in China that you are not lying when you accuse the Chinese athletes of STEALING their London Olympic gold medals!

LOL!!  Seneca choked on his wine on that one...cough, cough!

Seneca is too busy wiping up the spilled wine.  That must be why he cant answer, he has to hurry before his better half sees the mess he made.   She will take his wine away and send him to bed.

Take you time Seneca we will wait for you to answer sansukongs question.

How many days will you hide before you come back out?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-23 20:47:09 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2012-10-24 10:39
seneca Post time: 2012-10-23 17:39
Good analysis, and thank you for the interpretation of Sans' darker side.
In general, I don't eve ...
Mind you: It is not the topic that should be kept off limits. It is posters who don't know how to present the topic and to develop a civilised discussion.

You don't have to portray the image of yourself as refined and cultured. You are nothing more than an already exposed snake-oil salesman impersonating as a professor of languages, a liar and a hypocrite all rolled in one. If at all, you are "learned" you would not have gone about spreading lies about the Chinese athletes of STEALING their London Olympics gold medals and calling Chinese women SLUTS!!! You are more a  despicable rogue than a gentleman, so to speak! So, stop your bull- {:soso_e174:}-ing here! The people in this forum know you too well. You can drop your mask!!!

181439mc2a05ctcmxzy0zm.jpg

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-24 02:57:09 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-10-23 19:57
See everybody: Sans Socky is in his best belligerent and truculent mood again...

No! You are wrong again! I do not suffer hypocrites and liars, like your kind, gladly!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-24 08:38:23 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-10-24 02:57
No! You are wrong again! I do not suffer hypocrites and liars, like your kind, gladly!

Why should anyone believe your American Red State propaganda and not believe China's own scientists?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-20 04:33:47 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-10-24 17:27
So far I have been wrong on your account by 0.0003% of all your lousy spamming, while you are wron ...
This is your fate as you do not believe in EDUCATION and instead practise your "self-teaching" - resulting in negative knowledge.
Your logic, if one can call that, is nothing but a heap of BS!
Translate .....

你的逻辑,如果一个可以呼叫,什么都不是而是一堆 BS!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.