Author: Charlotte2012

Why do foreigners date ugly Chinese girls?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-10-20 02:12:12 |Display all floors
Chechen Post time: 2012-10-20 02:11

Hey!  What happened??

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-20 06:54:43 |Display all floors
I wish the poster would add further to the discussion
It's a generalisation by " her" just like the generalisation that many foreigners wonder what Chinese woman see in many Chinese men
ExJ.H

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-20 22:00:47 |Display all floors
In my mind's eye, there're three points FYR.
1.The unattractive Chinese girl are not popular in their college life, I mean to make a boyfriend, you know boys always chase who's good-looking which lead they spend more time to study. So most of them are good at English, can chat with laowai fluently. The appealing girls are quite reverse.
2.The girls have a pretty face maybe have enough courage to communicate with laowai, because of the street rumors, such as money worship or fawning foreign country. So they would like to get along with Chinese boys.
3.Maybe laowai really feel those girls attractive but we see not beautiful. Just different beauty standard.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-21 10:25:13 |Display all floors
seneca
You sound like one of those 30 million Chinese men who will never be able to marry a Chinese woman.

please confirm 30 million

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-21 10:56:51 |Display all floors
RENREW Post time: 2012-10-21 10:25
seneca
You sound like one of those 30 million Chinese men who will never be able to marry a Chinese  ...

we will never understand Seneca´s "statistics"
some day Jiangsu will rule China

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2012-10-21 11:49:40 |Display all floors
Maybe the foreign men are just as ugly as the girls they are dating, but Chinese can't tell because they are foreign and all look the same?

If that's the case, you should be happy that they found eachother. Two ugly people, both thinking how lucky they are that they found a beautiful mate.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-22 03:28:44 |Display all floors
Laowai2? Post time: 2012-10-16 02:05
In truth everyone has their own idea of beauty. Some men like curvacious women some like slim. In th ...

I think that's romantic.
http://www.helpmyenglishsucks.com

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.