Views: 5920|Replies: 4

College junior raped by HIV-infected gays [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2012-10-12 19:18:08 |Display all floors
A college student in Nanchang, Jiangxi Province refused to call police after he was sexually assaulted by gays and contracted HIV virus because he felt ashamed.

The student said he was in his junior year in college and went out to eat with a fellow from his hometown in northeast China one night this February. They got drunk and said goodbye around 10pm.

When he walked home alone, three young men approached him and pushed him into a dark lane. There, they pressed him on the ground and raped him, Jiangxi Daily reported today.

“I thought they just wanted to rob me,” the unnamed student said. “I was so unlucky to encounter such an experience and even got infected with HIV.”

“I was totally drunk that night! I couldn’t remember their faces. That’s why I didn’t call the police,” he added.

A Jiangxi judge said no laws have been made to punish a man who rapes another man, but the virus carrier might be fined.

Source: beijingshots.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-12 20:54:52 |Display all floors
yells the girl: "don't touch me, i have HIV virus on me!"
laughs the man: "it's okay it's okay."
------------------------------------------------------
a dick wrote these above the line. i hate those rapers!
(this hidden signature can only be seen by myself)

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2012-10-13 15:50:12 |Display all floors
This article raises more questions than it answers.

Firstly, just how did the student find out he was HIV positive?

Secondly this just reeks of a tissue of lies to appease his family. I'd propose that it's more likely he's been visiting the cheap end of the girl trade, namely barber shops and street walkers and not using protection or a girl from college is infected. It's just to convenient to be packed raped by gays, it's a bit like picking up HIV from a toilet seat.

So maybe I'm a bit cynical or am I?
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-13 23:57:13 |Display all floors
Ratfink Post time: 2012-10-13 15:50
This article raises more questions than it answers.

Firstly, just how did the student find out he w ...

Or maybe he is gay, and contracted HIV through consensual sex, because surely when the doctors probe him they can ascertain he had took it up the backside more than once.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2012-10-14 00:21:00 |Display all floors
lostfornames Post time: 2012-10-13 23:57
Or maybe he is gay, and contracted HIV through consensual sex, because surely when the doctors pro ...

Quite possibly true too.

One thing is for certain gay rape does exist but it's pretty rare from what little I know about the subject.
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.