Views: 2809|Replies: 4

What is your favorite fairy tale? And why do you love it? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-10-10 16:57:11 |Display all floors
Do you remember when you could fly? When you believed in magic? When any thing was possible?

Yes, you can fly and these magical things can be possible when you come into your fairy tale world in your childhood.

Even when we grow up, we may still find that we like reading one of these magical stories over and over again. If you look around at recent movies and plays, many are reinventions of old epics and fairy tales or mere modern adaptations.

I love fairy tale. I love tales of good versus evil, because they call out the hero in each of us.

What about you? What is your favorite fairy tale? And why do you love it?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-10 17:02:25 |Display all floors
"A castrated pig turned into a roast suckling porky"

It gives me the runny mouth....juice thinking about it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-10 17:17:57 |Display all floors
Mao's Little Red Comic Book.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-10 21:41:28 |Display all floors
when i was young, i was a big ninja turtles fan.

i like them because they are cool, reall cool. they always kick the bad asses and save the beatiful lady.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-12 19:06:02 |Display all floors
the princess bride . it was part of my childhood and some times i feel like a kid when i watch or read it. and it has every thing that a fairy tail should.
every body writes on walls but me

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.