- Registration time
- Last login
- Online time
- 7428 Hour
- Reading permission
Davos 2012 - Putting China's Trillions to work|
Uploaded by WorldEconomicForum on 26 Jan 2012
With the global community turning increasingly to China as the lender of last resort, how can China best deploy its massive current account surplus and private capital without triggering a backlash at home or abroad?
In partnership with the World Economic Forum, CCTV hosts this debate on the role of China's capital abroad.
• Robert Greifeld, Chief Executive Officer, The NASDAQ OMX Group, USA
• Pascal Lamy, Director-General, World Trade Organization (WTO), Geneva
• Richard C. Levin, President, Yale University, USA
• John Zhao, Chief Executive Officer, Hony Capital, People's Republic of China
• Rui Chenggang, Director and Anchor, China Central Television, People's Republic of China