Views: 3221|Replies: 6

Film against Islam was produced by the U.S. and Israel - 2012 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-9-24 05:55:21 |Display all floors
                                                Film  against  Islam  was  produced  by  the  U.S.  and  Israel                                                                                                                                                                                                                        #0, by macaense, 23 September 2012 06:50 PM                                                               

Edit Post - 19 mins remaining                                       

Film against Islam was produced by the U.S. and Israel
There is no longer any doubt that the mediocre movie "The innocence of Muslims" directed by Sam Bacile, Mossad agent, had the support and patronage of the governments of the U.S. and Israel, under the supervision of filmmaker and French philosopher Bernard Henri Levy Zionist.
The film is a strategy of the CIA and Mossad for blowing demonstrations in all Muslim countries, encourage terrorist attacks and blame Iran for Israel desfeche an air strike against the Islamic Republic, leading the United States to engage in war the achievement of strategic sectors in the region.
The writer, filmmaker and Jewish-Zionist French philosopher Bernard Henri Levy presented at Cannes last year's documentary about the war in Libya, "The Oath of Tobruk", to try to justify to the world public opinion war occupation of Libya by Western powers .
Bernard Henri Levy acted as advisor to the government of Nicolas Sarkozy, defending pro-Israel attacking the press and the Arab peoples, especially Muslims. Today he works defending the mercenaries and traitors who try to overthrow the Syrian government of Bashar Al Assad, occupying space with interviews liars and pusillanimous articles published in the Western press.

The next photo is small, but the three people in it are, from left to right: Chris Stevens (American ambassador killed in Benghazi), Sam Bacile, director of the film against Muhammad and Bernard Henri Levy. The photograph documents the meeting between them to decide on the film's production that promotes religious war, to promote U.S. arms industry and the expansionist designs of Israel and the United States, at the cost of bloodshed of innocent thousands.
ligam.jpg points if points are ligam.jpg
90K View Download

pontos se ligam.jpg
90K   View   Download

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-24 15:20:28 |Display all floors
Important

This is very important,Macanese.I couldn't view or download the image.Is it possible to publish it in a new post ?
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-24 16:58:05 |Display all floors
LOL at petera erect at the very hint that there is a new conspiracy about. You trolls. The film was made by an egyptian-american claiming to be a Israeli.

Do your research before blaming your Zionist overlords.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-26 06:10:39 |Display all floors
This post was edited by macanese at 2012-9-26 06:21
petera Post time: 2012-9-24 15:20
Important

This is very important,Macanese.I couldn't view or download the image.Is it possible to p ...

petera, I'll try to post it again as you have requested:

ligam.jpg points if points are ligam.jpg
90K View Download

pontos se ligam.jpg        pontos se ligam.jpg
90K   View   Download  

HERE  is the URL/link:

https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/?ui=2&ik=67ebfbcc7d&view=att&th=139f4bf9c536c15c&attid=0.1&disp=inline&realattid=f_h7gkv8ul0&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P-JY2K5HoyvXcmeofomgzZA&sadet=1348611101645&sads=BYCuJduKEMyusd48Z_MlZT5IgiY

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-26 06:13:27 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2012-9-24 15:20
Important

This is very important,Macanese.I couldn't view or download the image.Is it possible to p ...

I'll try posting an alternative URL:

https://mail-attachment.googleus ... EMyusd48Z_MlZT5IgiY

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-27 01:57:12 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 29042012 at 2012-9-27 02:05

Firstly:

I do not believe it is true at all.

Secondly:

If it were true, it only is evidence to me and others,

that there is something terribly wrong in certain people who claim to represent   I s l a m .
An extremely over-sensitive reaction, which you will hardly come across in other major religions,

including the readiness to kill other people (even innocent) for just feeling insulted.
A complete lack of any sense of ethic priorities - in short a "barbaric behaviour".

It is indeed very practical that the party is  judge, legislator, head of the army, executor  and  publisher  all in one in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-28 05:27:27 |Display all floors
29042012 Post time: 2012-9-27 01:57
Firstly:

I do not believe it is true at all.

The U.S. and NATO drones are "not" barbaric, are they ?!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.