2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2015-8-3 19:00:28 |Display all floors
UYA Post time: 2015-8-3 18:58
Just a reply to a poster.
(its good manners)

Thanks, there are so many these days

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-19 09:01:37 |Display all floors
By the same token, I'd like to offer my sincerest apology to my Motherland China for what my country of birth Malaysia has done in handling (or rather mishandling) of the MH370 tragedy. My roots are from Guangzhou, I was born in Ipoh, Malaysia in the year 1978. My paternal grandfather fled Zhongsan and my mother fled Sin Heng to escape the brutal war. If I had a choice, I would have wanted to be born in China and hold a Chinese passport. I am Chinese, always have and always will be. Educated under the British education system in former British colony Malaya and Australia.

I wish to be part of the Chinese dream....Your China dream is my China dream, the rejuvenation of China is our China dream.

Can we please forgive, make peace with our past and chart a new future together? Let China lead the Global dream....a dream where Chinese heritage and culture is spread across the world in love, hope and faith. Let Motherland China set an example as a gracious and benevolent Mother Pearl.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Writer 2012 June's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2017-12-4 10:18:37 |Display all floors
jaseminsibo Post time: 2015-8-19 09:01
By the same token, I'd like to offer my sincerest apology to my Motherland China for what my country ...

It is so very nice to hear another Chinese foreign born person find their roots.
We share a common heart and mind.

"A person can always change their mind, but they can not change their blood".

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.