Views: 6910|Replies: 9

Thank you Aljazeera [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-9-19 15:12:24 |Display all floors
for the fair and balance report on diaoyutai.  your news services put western media to shame

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-9-19 21:38:37 |Display all floors
Yes  .........

Shame on you .......  !

How dare you have an opinion  ............        

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-19 21:55:26 |Display all floors
Here are some excerpts from Al Jazeera news

On Diaoyutai

However, China claims the disputed islands have been part of its territory since "ancient times" and argues that Japan illegally took the islands in 1895 when it forced the Qing government to sign the Treaty of Shimonoseki.

After World War II, China claims it recovered territories occupied by Japan in accordance with the 1943 Cairo Declaration and the 1945 Potsdam Proclamation.

On Protest in China
Many in China believe that Japan has not atoned for its actions during and after the invasion, such as the Nanjing Massacre of 1973 and the actions of Unit 731, Japan's biological warfare unit.

On Nanjing Massacre
"I saw bodies lying on both sides of the road, they were everywhere," said Xiang Yuan Song.

"The Japanese killed my brother and raped my sister. I can remember everything like it was yesterday and I can never forget."

Xiang was a 10-year-old boy at that time. He survived because he was rounded up and put into a Japanese detention camp. It probably saved his life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-19 21:57:01 |Display all floors
the" Explainer: Behind the China -Japan Island row" article in Al Jazerra is excellent

They show a map that clearly shows Diaoytuai is next door to China Taiwan not Japan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-19 21:57:27 |Display all floors
Here is the link

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/as ... 17114119472890.html

May be CNN and FoxNews can learn from it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-19 21:59:02 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-9-19 22:11:36 |Display all floors
xuerengui Post time: 2012-9-19 21:59

Buddy  ..........

They could learn from everyone  ..........

But they choose not to  .........   

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.