Author: cd_moderator

PLA units hone their battle skills [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-12-29 19:06:33 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2012-12-29 18:04
so I have noticed

never mind, the thread was deleted as i thought it might be. i have no "in' with the mods but they know who is good, and who isn't here. If they banned me, I'd accept it and move on as it's really no big deal really. I have a real life outside cyber space unlike many here, like those who called for me to be banned. Honestly, it's a darned website! Surely there are more important things in life than this site!

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2012-12-29 19:13:09 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-12-29 19:06
never mind, the thread was deleted as i thought it might be. i have no "in' with the mods but they ...

Is this site really that important in the grand scheme of things. To me it is just another form of entertainment.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-29 19:19:52 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2012-12-29 18:13
Is this site really that important in the grand scheme of things. To me it is just another form of ...

Exactly, it's not so important and I frequently take long sabbaticals. It's just a place I've been posting since 2007 for a bit of fun and to exchange idea's. It all went downhill just a couple of years ago and has degenerated further since then into what we see today, more's the pity!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-29 19:20:52 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2012-12-29 19:22:20 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-12-29 19:19
Exactly, it's not so important and I frequently take long sabbaticals. It's just a place I've been ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-29 19:23:24 |Display all floors
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-29 19:24:36 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.