This post was edited by fourtyfour at 2012-9-20 01:06
soapdodger Post time: 2012-9-20 01:02
My post refers to the posters here ...

Ah, OK. Carry on.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-9-20 09:18:18 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-9-19 04:00
I stand by what I said: Immature nation-states go to war over tiny atolls they cannot afford to pr ...

Who cares what you think.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-9-20 12:19:13 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-9-19 20:10
You care enough to follow me around this forum and make your irrelevant ripostes. MOre clever post ...

I challenge all right wing internet mercenaries on this forum. There is no need to think you're special.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-20 13:04:42 |Display all floors
fourtyfour Post time: 2012-9-19 17:11
Spoken like a true China-man. Ignorant, and with poor grammar.
Spoken like a true China-man. Ignorant, and with poor grammar.

I fail to see the humor.

All of the Chinese I know tend to be decent, gentle people (regardless of the quality of their grammar :). If they are ignorant of politics they are still well aware of human dignity and fundamental morality.
Then again, all the Japanese I know are the same way.

This guy just sounds like a neo-fascist hooligan to me. If language looks, sounds, and smells like crap then that's what is. You can't hide a mind full of hate.

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-9-20 13:12:25 |Display all floors
joey0625 Post time: 2012-9-20 13:04
I fail to see the humor.

All of the Chinese I know tend to be decent, gentle people (regardless ...
All of the Chinese I know tend to be decent, gentle people (regardless of the quality of their grammar :). If they are ignorant of politics they are still well aware of human dignity and fundamental morality.
Then again, all the Japanese I know are the same way.

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-20 13:35:53 |Display all floors
This post was edited by fourtyfour at 2012-9-20 13:36
joey0625 Post time: 2012-9-20 13:04
I fail to see the humor.

All of the Chinese I know tend to be decent, gentle people (regardless ...

Great to know. Most of the Chinese people I come across are too busy spitting in public areas, being loud and rude, making a mess, and smell like filth. It makes it a little bit difficult to get to know them.
I'm sure they are wonderful people.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-20 13:48:58 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.