Author: cd_moderator

US 'will not take sides over islands'?   [Copy link] 中文

Glod Medal August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-9-20 13:57:37 |Display all floors
This post was edited by WhiteBear at 2012-9-20 13:58
joey0625 Post time: 2012-9-20 13:04
I fail to see the humor.

All of the Chinese I know tend to be decent, gentle people (regardless ...

it is just a troll, poor people, who wants an attention, and presumably can gain it only this way

I'm really sorry for the people like this :)

When He will break the limits - will be banned, and then probably will create another account, because of masohist pleasure of being humilitated

a lot of them here, and on every other forums too :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-20 14:01:31 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-20 21:16:21 |Display all floors
fourtyfour Post time: 2012-9-18 23:31
Yes. Starting a war is so intelligent.

I bet you will still think it's a great idea when the US a ...

ahh .. love to respond .. where you from?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-20 21:49:26 |Display all floors
callitasitis Post time: 2012-9-20 21:16
ahh .. love to respond .. where you from?

Brazil

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-20 21:50:48 |Display all floors
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2012-9-20 14:01
Gemba did not bring up the subject of US defence treaty but says "it is mutually understood."Do yo ...

So now the American people are not fools. You are really a dim flip flopper, aren't you?

I guess it's true you are a 60 year old singaPOORean

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-20 22:11:21 |Display all floors
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-20 22:22:04 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.