Author: SMITHI

Brutal regime Police, Australia, use tear gas on protesters (PHOTOS)   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-9-16 11:54:59 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-16 12:09:14 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2012-9-16 11:54
No. The convicts are convinced they own the land, never giving a chance to the Abos. The Australia ...

well that is true my rat friend

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-16 12:18:16 |Display all floors
... and where are the photos of the tear gas?
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-16 12:25:14 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-16 12:26:08 |Display all floors
I guess the guys with the signs are what Aussies can't take. Cut someone's head off if they say something bad about your god? Most of us would be dead if we applied the same rule to Christianity.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-16 12:26:12 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-16 12:29:30 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2012-9-16 09:31
Not so, if you look careful at the pictures some of the protesting are skin-heads and mostly Austr ...

I completely agree with Raton on this one.

In regards to Smithi's comments, the aboriginal people often protest about issues, the difference is that their protests are organised, not fermented from a mass text message telling "Good muslims must defend the prophet!"

Protesting is legal in Australia but this mob had not approached the authorities about it and instead mobbed the consulate, some carrying weapons. That is not acceptable in Australia and their actions have ruined what could have been a legitimate chance to air a greivance against the film makers.

In addition, the signs that call for beheading are strictly illegal activity, there is no Shariah in Australia and if this is the way people appeal for punishment under it, I hope there never will be.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.