Author: SMITHI

Brutal regime Police, Australia, use tear gas on protesters (PHOTOS)   [Copy link] 中文

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-9-18 13:38:31 |Display all floors
soapdodger Post time: 2012-9-18 07:27
And what was the purpose of the entire thread, if not to attempt to generalise about a 'brutish re ...

Nah  ...........  !

Just watching how you 'experts' do it  ..........   

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-9-18 13:39:02 |Display all floors
ielts2u Post time: 2012-9-18 08:02
Trying to justify the actions of these Moslem extremists by relating it to the treatment of Aborigin ...

Oh ........   !

That touched a nerve  .........      

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-18 13:42:54 |Display all floors
I wonder when the Muslims and Christians in China will unite to overthrow the Chinese Communist Party.  The is the end result of multiculturalism: China is becoming diverse and unstable.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-18 14:21:25 |Display all floors
Coldvirus Post time: 2012-9-18 13:42
I wonder when the Muslims and Christians in China will unite to overthrow the Chinese Communist Part ...

China is not multicultural thou.

China is more or less Han.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-18 14:59:16 |Display all floors
tradervic Post time: 2012-9-18 08:48
If I remember this thread in a month, then I will reply then.

yes you can!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-18 16:20:17 |Display all floors
@Expat. No, it is just weird logic.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-18 16:39:53 |Display all floors
Australia isn't a muslim country. I applaud the police on their restraint. I would've shot them all, the protestors who are breeding hatred and inflicting it on a country that allows them to stay their. Bomb the ME, except Israel, destroy all mosques and kill every damned camel so these fella's can't get their "jollies" anywhere.
Once done, spray their lands with pig oil and let it sink in.

And mods, and you other liberal useless crybabies....this isn't racist. I've fought against these damned cancerous religious zealots. Only good one is a dead one.....so it's anti-islam, not anti any race!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.