Author: sansukong

NASA scientists go ballistic over agency’s bias over climate change [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-9-16 09:09:49 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-9-14 20:36
Another illegal link.

Sans Souci is sending out coded messages to his pals around the world outs ...

Speculative and unsubstantiated accusation!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-16 09:13:18 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-9-15 16:13
Irrelevant.

All your threads are propane gas, and you are a paid propane gas agitprop artist.

Speak for yourself "dearie".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-16 09:13:44 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-9-15 16:25
Mainstream science don't need any introduction.

REPORTED 4 times for personal attacks!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-16 10:01:05 |Display all floors
ktbond Post time: 2012-9-16 09:13
REPORTED 4 times for personal attacks!

I also want to report  4 times about the drain rat. The drain rat that wants the world to commit suicide.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-16 15:00:41 |Display all floors

RE: NASA scientists go ballistic over agency’s bias over climate change

ktbond Post time: 2012-9-16 08:09
Speculative and unsubstantiated accusation!
Sans Souci is sending out coded messages to his pals around the world outs ...

Can't you read? I have written it in plain and simple English. Trying to divert and distort the whole issue again? Old trick... it does not work for you anymore.

Btw, does this look like a coded message?

Were you telling the TRUTH when you accused the Chinese athletes of STEALING their Oylmpic gold medals recently?

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-16 15:38:09 |Display all floors

Related Article:

Man-made Global Warming debunked! Check The Facts!

Uploaded by vst7gst on 6 Mar 2010You need to spend only 9 minutes, to get the basic arguments! Don't buy into the scam about man-made global warming, it's a hoax, made up by "politicians" and BIG BUSINESS! It's another example how easily large scale lies can be sold to the general public, who are brain-washed by the MSM! Resist BIG BROTHER, it's time to wake up!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=GLGKTZHzsZk
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-16 15:58:23 |Display all floors

seneca Post time: 2012-9-16 12:12
I never used the word "irrelvant" because I don't know such a word, S kunk! Give me its dictionary ...
I never used the word "irrelvant" because I don't know such a word, S kunk! Give me its dictionary definition or quote me correctly. Can you do that? Thank you! And who wants to discuss Mr Cook? Not I!

Again, you are caught out-right LYING through your teeth!

sansukong Post time: 2012-9-15 16:07

You have yet to introduce to the forumites who is this John Cook, whose article you have posted in ...

Post time 2012-9-15 15:13:50 | seneca
Irrelevant.

All your threads are propane gas, and you are a paid propane gas agitprop artist.
And who wants to discuss Mr Cook? Not I!

Why not? you have diligently posted an article by him. Why and what are you hiding from the forumites this time?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.