Author: vincent01

Chinese Diaoyu Islands anger turns to actions   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-9-17 10:15:26 |Display all floors
@Abram. You do know that Germany was destroyed for decades after this statement, right?

Talk to any German today about that statement. They do not see that as their beginning of prosperity. They see that as the beginning of their destruction.

Stop encouraging people to figh. It suits your Middle Eastern agenda, but the rest of the world thinks you are fools for constantly fighting.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-17 12:26:58 |Display all floors
ielts2u Post time: 2012-9-17 10:15
@Abram. You do know that Germany was destroyed for decades after this statement, right?

Talk to any ...

JAPANESE COLLABORATORS LIKE YOU ARE HERE TO DENOUNCE ANY RESISTANCE TO JAPAN AS UNNECESSARY AND OVER-REACTIVE -- JUST TELL YOUR BOSSES TO RETURN DIAOYUTAI AND ALL WIL BE WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR JAPANESE SPONSORS.

Actually, it is you who have a problem.  You don't think there is any reason to fight back militarily after Japan has militarily occupied Doaoyutai.  You are a Japanese collaborator.  Your aim right now is to try to discredit me, having failed to discredit my ideas.

Germany was destroyed not by Bismarck but by Hitler.  And Japan was destroyed by its Nazi regime as well.  So since you love both so much, why don't you blame their Nazi-Fascist regimes?

Bismarck never advocated nor practiced genocide, like your Japanese sponsors did to China, or their Nazi brethren did to the Jews.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-17 12:36:34 |Display all floors
You call me a 'collaborator' because I disagree with you.

I only disagree with your eagerness to see China and Japan at war. Again, let me ask if you are from the Middle East? Only the oil producers would benefit from a war.

Are you encouraging death to benefit yourself? Because it will not benefit China, Japan or any country in the region.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-17 12:47:27 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2012-9-17 12:48

You seem to imply I am a Jew trying to instigate a war between Japan and China, just because I do not see any point in China taking sides with any of the Muslims against Israel or against each other.  To warn about the Japanese threat's true dimensions is a duty.  The warn of the threat of some distant religious war between bigots is a fool's errand that only people like you want to distract Chinese patriots with, instead of focusing on the fire in their own kitchen.

But what you think of me is totally irrelevant.  This, in itself, is another distraction of yours.

You are a Japanese collaborator, period.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-17 12:52:33 |Display all floors
No, I think you are No Jewish. I guess you are from another country in the Middle East. If your country produces oil, you would become very wealthy from war between China and Japan.

There is no 'fire' in China. No one is attacking. This issue has been around for so many years, neither of us was born at the time!

Encouraging Chinese and Japanese people to get ready for war is evil.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-17 13:00:10 |Display all floors
ielts2u Post time: 2012-9-17 12:52
No, I think you are No Jewish. I guess you are from another country in the Middle East. If your coun ...

You should be saying that to the Japanese, who started this war, not to the Chinese audience who are responding to this invasion of their sovereign soil.  They are not evil for going to war against Japan.  You are evil for calling them evil.  What a Japanese collaborator!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-17 16:08:43 |Display all floors
There is no war, Abraham. Look outside on the streets. There is no one attacking China.

These islands have been in dispute before you or I were born. But the Chinese and Japanese government have decided now is a good time to turn up the heat again.

Why? Japan has a whole lot of problems with its economy. It is good politics to create an outside distraction. Many commentators believe China feels the same. The problem is people like you who want war. Not for the governments, but some innocent Chinese or Japanese person might get hurt if some dumba$$ gets fired up by your 'call to arms'.

Stop begging Chinese to go to war. You will not be there. You will be cosy in bed with a box of tissues watching it on TV. Pathetic.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.