Author: vincent01

Chinese Diaoyu Islands anger turns to actions   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-9-15 11:23:49 |Display all floors
Rubbish, Abram. Chinese are not less courageous than Europeans and Europeans would not automatically fight over an issue like this. Where are you from?

The Chinese and Japanese governments do not want to freeze their economies and no war is short or 'limited'. Again, whe are you from?

The problem is people like you who are encouraging Chinese to 'fight'. Some innocent Chinese or Japanese person is going to get hurt over something that everyone will probably forget 10 years from now. Do something positive. Do not incite hatred and violence.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-15 11:31:23 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2012-9-15 11:32
ielts2u Post time: 2012-9-15 11:23
Rubbish, Abram. Chinese are not less courageous than Europeans and Europeans would not automatically ...

You are a Japanese plant.  You want China to doubt its own resolve to fight your masters.  You keep equating Japanese aggressors with the peace-loving Chinese people, so you are not Chinese, or if you are, you are one of the Japanese collaborators.  But you could also be totally non-Asian pretending to want peace between China and Japan, so that you can put your dirty finger in Asia.  Whoever you are, you belong to the cesspool.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-15 11:54:15 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-15 11:55:47 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-15 11:57:09 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-15 11:58:35 |Display all floors
I have just been accused of being a "Zionist Western propagandist" on another thread and you accuse me of being a "Japanese plant" or a "Japanese collaborator"!

If people have strong arguments against you, it does not mean they work for some conspiracy organization. It just means your points might be a little weak...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-15 12:09:53 |Display all floors
msrong Post time: 2012-9-14 13:57
By burning the car, more polluted air is being created for Chinese citizens to breathe.

you are indeed an environmental protester.
this kind of protest is better than a war which may cause more p
olluted air than the burning car.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.