Views: 5529|Replies: 9

A post 80s' worries and despair [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-9-11 18:15:22 |Display all floors
As a post 80s, a generation born in 1980s, I feel hopeless and anxious about personal life and the society. I used to be positive to my future as I fighted all the way to be here. But now this feeling has gone after you saw lot about the society. The deep disappointment and worries engulf myself those days. Just like you can't get up from your warm bed in a cold winter morning, I can't persude myself to move forward, if I know the direction, and I have no target any more. It's like what the Mark Readon said in the film of "Transpotting', I CHOOSE TO NOT CHOOSE LIFE.  

You may ask what are you worried about ?  I am worried about my tomorrow, whether I can find a job to support myself or my family? How to afford house, car and long-distance journey? How to find ways to get  promotion like others? I don't know the answers to all.  I feel I have been left behind by this society and time. No mtter how much I work hard, I will not catch up with others.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-11 18:15:42 |Display all floors
Do you have the same feeling?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-12 08:21:46 |Display all floors
You can't complain all the society and if you have time you should keep moving forward no matter how much you can reach. You know China doesn't believe tears!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-12 09:34:30 |Display all floors
Keep chugging, that's life, there's at least 4 billion people in the world worst off then you, if you see it that way it's not so bad.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-12 10:36:30 |Display all floors
I think people around our age have some common problems,you said above is one of it,which is also a serious issue.First of all,believe in yourself all the time,admit yourself,no matter how lazy you are,or how negetive you feel,just receive it,cause we are people,people have various type,you are the only type! Second of all,keep on moving! fighting for yourself as possible as you can,ignore the others' judgement,just chasing in your own speed,remember this:mental life is more more important than material life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-12 12:46:03 |Display all floors
Health is first, and the others is secondary, many people wake up to it until in sickbed, so we must live happily everyday.
I'll buy a bottle of vinegar, some banana and a bottle of honey for facial after work

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-12 16:39:57 |Display all floors
I am elder than you.I have  the same feeling of yours. But life must go on,I'LL  try my best to work for my lovely dauhter and son.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.