Views: 2102|Replies: 4

Do you guys agree to restrict foreigners number in China? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-9-7 15:04:48 |Display all floors
Oh, man, I am not a whining nagging wife, but why there are so many foreigners in Guangdong nowadays! Africans, Indonesians, filipinos and Indians. The situation in Beijing and Shanghai is not better than Guangdong.

Nowadays the people of all the planet know China is full of opportunities as it has been growing at a fastest rate for nearly two decades. They make China a ideal place with honey and money like a Shangrila paradise. Thus more and more foreigners flock into China for their dreams. But in fact, they forget China, at the same time, has the largest population in the world and it need to provide 10,000,000 jobs to the new graduates and new labors forces to feed themselves and their family.

Here the question comes, as more and more foreigners, white collars at first and low-prices labors now, come into China. At least, I feel threatened by them cause you can't compete with them. For the high-level office work, you have no chance to challenge those white-skin staffs with good western education and good professionalism, you can't even defeat with those Indians who speak the hell fluent so-called English with quality IT skills. As for the low-level jobs, No way can you accept the payment which the Africans and Southeastern labors would like to agree! Oh, man, seems we have no choice but to be jobless!

I think it's time for the government to issue a regulation plan to deal with these foreign job seekers. BTW, I dislike the colleagues from Austrlia especially when they show us an arrogant forehead! They should go home to find job instead of replacing our compatriots' positions.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-7 15:07:03 |Display all floors
One more things, I hate to see those laowais who seems love China than any of us! Please do as a guest does in China!

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-9-7 15:33:45 |Display all floors
This post was edited by WhiteBear at 2012-9-7 16:19
spiderman006 Post time: 2012-9-7 15:07
One more things, I hate to see those laowais who seems love China than any of us! Please do as a gue ...

Please do not hate what You do not understand. It's both irrational and can hurt many.

Laowais do not "robe" Chinese people of job.
Some of us helps to improve Chinese economy.
Some of us don't work in CHinese companies. In a fact... lot of us work for homeland enterprises, and we are here to take care about our company business (for example production in China).
Do we take Your job? By advising, this way or other, to the local companies, helping them to grow... and increase number of Chinese personel?

I have example for You:

I work for Polish company, that cooperates with small factories in China. And Yes, because of that I live in China, so my boss and firend (He spents more then 50% of year here).
We not only spend in China money aquaired in foreign country, but also while taking care of improving production quality of our products... me make all products in factory better.
Result? Factory increases sell, hires new workers and white collars, and have more money for investment.

What would I do when this work will end (after few years it is quite possible)? I'll find another foreign company, and similar job, or establish own business (here or there, mo matter, but while living in China).

So... how do I (as a laowai) hurt China?

I'm also guilty of loving China. Do I claim that I love it more then Chinese? No. And I think that almost nobody sane on mind can make such statement.

But, answering to You main question.
Yes, this is OK to restrict number of foreigners in China -  in fields, that They may hurt Chinese economy etc.
And, if You have at list a little of knowledge, You know, that foreigner working for Chinese company have to aquire FEC, and this is a limitation provided by Chinese local government.
Another limitation is a visa, that is controlled by central Chinese government.
A lot of controll, yes or not?

Btw. I do not 'hate" You, even if You hate me. I'm just sorry about You.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-7 16:12:50 |Display all floors
WhiteBear Post time: 2012-9-7 15:33
Please do not hate what You do not understand. It's both irrational and can hurt many.

Laowais do ...

Good reply. You deserve the respect.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-10 15:21:43 |Display all floors
WhiteBear Post time: 2012-9-7 15:33

Laowais do  ...

nice statement,I am  proud of to be your friend.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.