This post was edited by WhiteBear at 2012-9-27 13:30|
Merry Porky in burned forest
This time poor Porky ended His life in burning forest.
He failed to escape…
And because of His liquid supplies - His death was instant, and smelled good.
The minute of silence for His memory.
R.I.P. (Roast In Pan)
Preparation: 20 minutes
Cooking: 60-90 minutes
- pork meat (could be with fat) – I used meat from leg, marinated in garlic and spicy peppers
- dried black mushrooms
- fresh white mushrooms
- meat should be marinated at list overnight
- pour dried mushrooms in hot water, and let it rest for 15 minutes in hot bath
(You can add soy sauce – the best will be black, or black mushrooms flavored)
- wash and dry white mushrooms
- cut soaked black mushrooms in stripes
- pour oil on the pan or wok (this time I used pan), and heat
- add the pork meat (with its marinade), and fry until liquid almost disappear, and meat will be golden-brown
NOW BE CAREFUL – remove all flammable items from around and above pan, hide children under the table, etc.
- pour serious amount of brandy to the pan (at list one “medium rice bowl” or big glass – 0,2-0,3l maybe more)
- hold the pan in extended arm(s), and move it little aside to let fire from stove burn the brandy
- let the fire subside, and now You have nice sauce J
- add black mushrooms, and simmer it until meat is almost ready (edible but alittle hard), if there sauce would evaporate before that – just add a little boiled water (hot) and continue cooking
- now add white mushrooms, set high heat, and cover the pan (wok), let it cook for about 3 minutes on high heat, then stir, set low heat and continue simmering until meat is as soft it can be “cut” with the sticks
- Chinese style (with rice, or noodles)
- western style (with potatoes, fries, or bread)
or any other way You like