Author: sansukong

US study feeds kids GM rice [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-5-14 17:31:22 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2013-5-14 17:40

Sunday, May 12, 2013  

New Study Links GMO Food To Leukemia

Sayer Ji

Activist Post

A new study, yet to receive any media attention, reveals the "leukemogenic" properties of the Bt toxin biopesticides engineered into the vast majority of GMO food crops already within the US food supply.

Last September, the causal link between cancer and genetically modified food was confirmed in a French study, the first independent long-term animal feeding study of its kind. The disturbing details can be found here: New Study Finds GM Corn and Roundup Causes Cancer In Rats

Now, a new study published in the Journal of Hematology & Thromboembolic Diseases indicates that the biopesticides engineered into GM crops known as Bacillus Thuringensis (Bt) or Cry-toxins, may also contribute to blood abnormalities from anemia to hematological malignancies (blood cancers) such as leukemia.

To read full article click on above title.

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-14 18:21:17 |Display all floors
Related Article .....

March against Monsanto taking place everywhere May 25

(NaturalNews) With President Obama's recent signing of the Monsanto Protection Act, food safety advocates are up in arms. As GMOs fill grocery store shelves at an alarming rate, more people are growing aware of the health risks associated with genetically...

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-15 06:43:44 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2013-5-16 06:42
sansukong Post time: 2012-10-5 17:03
Reposting:

Related Article ...

Bill Gates Dodges Questions on Why He Owns 500,000 Shares   of Monsanto

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-15 16:50:34 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-5-15 06:43
Related Article ...

Look at you

Your hobby....

Stop green energy, stop green technology

Stop research and development into better ways to feed the world.

A rat.....a full time rat.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-13 01:26:37 |Display all floors
GMO feed turns pig stomachs to mush! Shocking photos reveal severe damage caused by GM soy and corn

Wednesday, June 12, 2013
by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger                  

Editor of NaturalNews.com

Excerpt:

(NaturalNews) If you have stomach problems or gastrointestinal problems, a new study led by Dr. Judy Carman may help explain why: pigs fed a diet of genetically engineered soy and corn showed a 267% increase in severe stomach inflammation compared to those fed non-GMO diets. In males, the difference was even more pronounced: a 400% increase. (For the record, most autistic children are males, and nearly all of them have severe intestinal inflammation.)

The study was conducted on 168 young pigs on an authentic farm environment and was carried out over a 23-week period by eight researchers across Australia and the USA. The lead researcher, Dr. Judy Carman, is from the Institute of Health and Environmental Research in Kensington Park, Australia. The study has now been published in the Journal of Organic Systems, a peer-reviewed science journal.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-13 08:07:16 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2013-6-13 08:32

Every grain found in China has already been genetically modified one way or another.....

So scared........don't eat any thing while in China la.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-29 02:21:35 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-9-2 11:11
Green peace? Sansukong?

Revolutionar, please go ahead and eat more Monsanto poison GMO food, you can prove it is safe by not getting tumors.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.