Views: 13510|Replies: 46

A Skeptic's Treasure Trove of Peer Reviewed Science ...  Close [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-8-31 08:01:43 |Display all floors
A Skeptic's Treasure Trove of Peer Reviewed Science That Challenges The AGW Climate Change "Consensus"

Sometimes being a skeptic about catastrophic global warming can seem lonely. But, all one has to remember is that he/she is in the company of a lot of giants regarding "climate-doomsday" skeptical science.

Famous and learned skeptics are like comfort food though. What really matters is the science that supports the skepticism. And, fortuntely, there is a treasure trove of peer reviewed empirical research that demolishes the doomsday global warming hypothesis.

(click to enlarge image)

The listing below of peer reviewed studies warms the heart and feeds the brain of every skeptic:

General
Antarctica
Arctic
Clouds
Coral Reefs
Deaths
Disease
Ecological
Glaciers
Greenland
Gulf Stream
Hockey Stick
Medieval Warm Period
Roman Warm Period
Ocean Acidification
Permafrost
Polar Bears
Sea Level
Species Extinctions
------------------------------
Natural Disasters
Droughts, Floods
Heat Waves
Hurricanes
Storms
Tornadoes
Wildfires
Urban Heat Island
Satellite Temperatures
Weather Stations
1,500-Year Climate Cycle
CO2 Lags Temperature Changes
Cosmic Rays
Solar
An Inconvenient Truth
Climategate
IPCC
Kyoto Protocol
Socio-Economic
Stern Review

Source of all of the above links: www.populartechnology.net

And, of course, there are also the 'C3' articles about peer reviewed studies to use as a reference.

June 06, 2012 at 11:59 AM | Permalink

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-31 10:42:53 |Display all floors

RE: A Skeptic's Treasure Trove of Peer Reviewed Science ...

Excerpt:

No Need to Panic About Global Warming
There's no compelling scientific argument for drastic action to 'decarbonize' the world's economy.

Why is there so much passion about global warming, and why has the issue become so vexing that the American Physical Society, from which Dr. Giaever resigned a few months ago, refused the seemingly reasonable request by many of its members to remove the word "incontrovertible" from its description of a scientific issue? There are several reasons, but a good place to start is the old question "cui bono?" Or the modern update, "Follow the money."

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-31 10:50:07 |Display all floors
sansukong

which oil/gas company do you work for?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-31 11:04:42 |Display all floors

Chegsyboy Post time: 2012-8-31 09:50
sansukong

If you are honest or sincere, you should put this question to your two spineless buddies, who are so worried that they would miss their next pay-checks and that their masters would miss their gravy train!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-31 11:23:03 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-8-31 11:04
If you are honest or sincere, you should put this question to your two spineless buddies, who are ...

Sorry, all my buddies are vertebrates. Don't know what you're talking about there.

Can you just answer the question I put to you? It's more honest than this childish deflection. In case you were too busy being clever to remember it, I will repeat it for you;

Which oil/gas company do you work for?

Can you just give me a simple reply to this question?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-31 12:58:32 |Display all floors

Chegsyboy Post time: 2012-8-31 10:23
Sorry, all my buddies are vertebrates. Don't know what you're talking about there.

Can you just a ...
Which oil/gas company do you work for?

Why don't you satisfy yourself with your own cooked answer/s? You tell me which oil companies I work for. In any case, you wouldn't want to believe the truth I tell you, would you?

Btw, it is a common belief that one does not recognise the difference of those around oneself, when in the company of one's own kind, i.e. among spineless beings!

Related Article:

Discerning Kate ~ Insightful ramblings about life, society and the general state                                of the world.

Kate Johnston explains how she bought into the global elitists agenda for so all so long and upon researching for herself  discovered the fraud.

We all went through this at one point and it’s quite brave to put your own personal story out there on the internet.

Excerpt:

Finally, I will begin to look in more depth at what the Emissions Trading Scheme (ETS) is and where it actually originated. As the article progresses it will become clearer that the Carbon Tax and Emissions Trading Scheme do absolutely nothing for the environment. Given this is the pretext used by governments for introducing carbon economy, I will attempt to convey some deeper social, political and economic influences at work here. In doing so, I hope to assist in understanding the reasons why we are moving towards a carbon economy and how this global movement abolishes our inalienable rights as human beings and basic freedoms – most of which many of us take for granted.

http://www.discerningkate.wordpress.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-31 13:44:00 |Display all floors
Who is the 17 year old hoe on the picture?

She looks like a real well educated mouth-breather.

So, let's not evade the issue any longer, skunky. Just answer YES or NO. Do you work for an oil or gas company or related industry?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.