Author: sansukong

GLOBAL WARMING PETITION PROJECT [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-8-30 18:15:57 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-8-30 13:53
Related Articles:
Excerpt:

Mickey mouse

So what is science and what is propaganda?

For most people......it is enough to realize that what they teach you at Yale is science.....what you get from Internet blogs are propaganda.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-30 18:54:40 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-8-30 18:03
Excerpt:

UPDATE:  See my new post on how Impartial his daughter and co-founder of BEST is:

The real issue is about r ats.....

R ats amongst humans

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-30 19:01:36 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-8-30 17:31
Why Rio+20 is a complete waste of time & effort and why catastrophic global warming is nonsenseIf yo ...

If you would not even spend a few days learning the science and from Yale......what then qualifies you judge Seneca?

What then qualifies you to judge any thing?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-30 20:09:48 |Display all floors
Chomsky on r ats.

n this sixth video in the series "Peak Oil and a Changing Climate" from The Nation and On The Earth Productions, linguist, philosopher and political activist Noam Chomsky talks about the Chamber of Commerce, the American Petroleum Institute and other business lobbies enthusiastically carrying out campaigns "to try and convince the population that global warming is a liberal hoax." According to Chomsky, this massive public relations campaign has succeeded in leading a good portion of the population into doubting the human causes of global warming.

Known for his criticism of the media, Chomsky doesn't hold back in this clip, laying blame on mainstream media outlets such as the New York Times, which will run frontpage articles on what meteorologists think about global warming. "Meteorologists are pretty faces reading scripts telling you whether it's going to rain tomorrow," Chomsky says. "What do they have to say any more than your barber?" All this is part of the media's pursuit of "fabled objectivity."

Of particular concern for Chomsky is the atmosphere of anger, fear and hostility that currently reigns in America. The public's hatred of Democrats, Republicans, big business and banks and the public's distrust of scientists all lead to general disregard for the findings of "pointy-headed elitists." The 2010 elections could be interpreted as a "death knell for the species" because most of the new Republicans in Congress are global warming deniers. "If this was happening in some small country," Chomsky concludes, "it wouldn't matter much. But when it's happening in the richest, most powerful country in the world, it's a danger to the survival of the species."

youtube.com/watch?v=FJUA4cm0Rck&feature=relmfu

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-30 20:10:11 |Display all floors
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJUA4cm0Rck&feature=relmfu

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-30 21:10:16 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-8-30 20:51
I am not a fan of Noam CHomsky but this was a brilliant analysis by him. Thank you, Revolutionar!

R ats do risk the survival of the species, not just because of climate change.......

But because r ats often commit mass suicide.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-30 22:13:19 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-8-30 21:13
We must redouble our efforts to keep Sans You Rat's poisonous lies in check!

yes, you are right.

R ats are dirty filthy creatures.

and this sans r at is particularly dirty and filthy.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.