Views: 3384|Replies: 2

OK Laughing! The Real Way To Fight A Bull :)! Idi*t*c Spaniards! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-8-29 13:29:18 |Display all floors

Chinese Bullfighting: Too Cruel, Too?

http://blogs.wsj.com/chinarealtime/2012/08/28/chinese-bullfighting-too-cruel/?mod=WSJBlog&mod=chinablog

{:soso_e113:}
You don't use a razor sharp dagger
on an animal that's 1/1000,000 of fraction your own inteligence...
You let them do it the way nature does it!
{:soso_e113:}

{:soso_e120:}
So inhumane and unfair you white folks!
{:soso_e120:}

Chinese bull trainer Wang Youxiu says he didn’t realize Spanish bullfights end with the matador slaying the bull. Too cruel for Chinese bull owners, he says. “We are too emotionally attached to our bulls,” he explains. “Even when they get old, we don’t kill them. We sell them to far-away places.”

Though hardly a well known pastime, Chinese bullfighting has grown in tandem with the country’s economy. Where farmers used to stage showdowns in fields for beer money, matches these days can involve purses as high as 50,000 yuan (nearly $8,000), and one town in Yunnan province – where the tradition was born — even has a new bullfighting arena.

But some animal-rights advocates think the Chinese sport ought to be halted because it’s also cruel to pit bull against bull even if the bulls survive the fight. “There shouldn’t be any type of animal fighting or performing for human entertainment,” says Hua Ning, a Beijing manager for the International Fund for Animal Welfare. The bulls “may hurt themselves during the fight and the noisy crowds who are watching the fighting make the animals very stressful.”

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-1 07:56:54 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-1 11:57:44 |Display all floors
LaughsatYou Post time: 2012-8-31 15:56
Hey why is it unfair? You know... sometimes the bull WINS

If it is so unfair you thin ...

My Dear Laughing, your way qualifies as abuse or cruelty to animals. Animal rights ? To be honest, I wouldn't be as stupid as those bull fighters you have out there. I mean if I do it, I'd do it the Lone Ranger way -- with a silver bullet and I'd order Tonto to do it instead. Christ, there way the hell more sexier looking cows out there than those stinkin' bulls you have in those rinks. I'd much rather lay my hands on them than those that you put out in those rinks and they come in all shades of blond, redhead, brunette, and with clean, wavy, and straight jet black hair ...
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.