Views: 10222|Replies: 23

Former Peking Univeristy professor exposes faculty sex scandal online   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-8-24 14:15:07 |Display all floors
A former professor of Peking University says the deans, department heads and professors at the top university are giving out degrees to pretty campus restaurant waitresses in exchange for sex. Professor Zou Hengfu (邹恒甫), an economics expert, also accused the university of having "too many licentious men."

In a post on his Sina Weibo account Tuesday morning, Zou wrote:

Deans at PKU will fornicate with any pretty waitress they see at Mengtaoyuan Restaurant. This is why the business there is so good. With the exception of Zou Hengfu, there are way too many licentious men at PKU.

In a later post, he explained what exactly he meant by "fornication":

By "fornication", I'm referring to casual sex, seduction, and the exchanging of money and power for sex. Do not only think about rape. Fornication here means adultery in general.

Zou further pointed out, that in two other expensive restaurants, waitresses would ask for university leaders' name cards and hope for more orders, which "gives an excellent chance for bribery". The waitresses would later make use of these relationships to attend courses and obtain degrees.

Zou says PKU would have "no hope at all" of becoming a top university at all if this continues. Apart from calling on Zhou Qifeng, president of Peking University, to clean up the university, he has also urged the Ministry of Education to start a probe.

Zou Hengfu is the first Harvard economic graduate PhD since 1949 and was fired by Peking University in 2007 for "seldom teaching classes".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-24 16:25:47 |Display all floors
Sounds like he's sore because he never got an invite

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2012-8-25 10:42:30 |Display all floors
It doesn't just happen in China as most nations have had similar happen but usually it's an isolated case of two rather than the endemic corruption alleged by Zou Hengfu. If Zou Hengfu's allegations are correct then this would be the worst case in quite a few years that I can recall. Roll on the investigation.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-25 13:51:19 |Display all floors
LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-25 17:01:46 |Display all floors
god, kill me. i cannot believe it. that is university, ok? it is the cradle of hope and wishes. it is the future of china ok? i  want this kind of things to be solved instantly and urgently.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-26 14:54:53 |Display all floors
寒山寺521 Post time: 2012-8-25 17:01
god, kill me. i cannot believe it. that is university, ok? it is the cradle of hope and wishes. it i ...

Life is mostly froth and bubble, but two things stand like stone. Kindness in anothers trouble, and .courage in your own. Annon.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-26 19:05:36 |Display all floors
寒山寺521 Post time: 2012-8-25 18:01
god, kill me. i cannot believe it. that is university, ok? it is the cradle of hope and wishes. it i ...

"god, kill me".

god does not kill;  only people kill each other...

Remember the child sex abuse scandal that broke in 2011 at Pennsylvania State University...
Congressman Pat Meehan asked U.S. Education Secretary Arne Duncan to probe whether Penn State violated the Clery Act when it failed to report Sandusky's alleged incidents of child molestation that took place on campus.
The trial of Jerry Sandusky on 52 charges of sexual crimes against children started on June 11, 2012, at the Centre County Courthouse in Bellefonte, Pennsylvania. Four charges were subsequently dropped, leaving 48. On June 22, 2012, Sandusky was found guilty on 45 of 48 counts of sexual abuse.
Sandusky faces a minimum sentence of 60 years ...

another case:
Air Force Academy Rapes Involves Pentagon: In 2003, the U.S. Air Force and the Pentagon faced harsh criticism from individuals and activist organizations after a rape scandal in the Air Force Academy was uncovered. The New York Times reported that the investigation found that "top leaders of the
United States Air Force disregarded persistent warnings over the last decade that frequent and unpunished sexual assaults were undermining its academy in Colorado Springs." An anonymous e-mail was sent in January 2003 to the Secretary of the Air Force, the Chief of Staff of the Air Force and multiple Congressmen and media representatives about the sexual assault problem at the academy. The Secretary ordered a review of the academy, which found that 12% of women who graduated from the academy in 2003 reported
It takes about 40 muscles to smile, but only 4 to pull the trigger of a decent rifle

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.