Author: sansukong

A CARBON TAX is now responsible for destroying the economic prosperity of.. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-8-23 13:02:23 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-8-23 12:55
That Gillan guy is an AUSSIE and totally irrelevantto the CHINESE, including to their president!

China has already moved from a fuel subsidy economy to a carbon tax economy several years ago....albeit still a very small tax of $ 1.50 per ton compared to Europe's average of about $ 25 per ton.

The r at is so delusional and thick.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-23 13:11:55 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-8-23 13:04
Thanks for the zoological pointer, but Sans is a Koala Limpid-based con artist. Whether he is a ma ...

Sans the Internet r at forever searching the net for the most immoral no moral stuffs and shove it down everyone's throat..........

A responsible librarian will never carry such r atty stuffs in his library.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-23 13:36:28 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-8-23 12:08
You see, everybody:

SSans You Gong  is telling the Chinese leadership how to behave!

We know what you are ..... a spineless hypocrite and a liar. Just tell the Chinese people in China ......................how the Chinese athletes  STOLE their gold medals at the London 2012 Olympics, according to YOU!
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-23 13:40:05 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-8-23 12:24
China, just don't let the same thing happen to you!

R at......

If you are a prudent man and not a r at, I will ask you ,

What will a prudent man do?

Will he  also go all in and behave like a r at and go destroying the environment and the future of his kids and grand kids?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-23 13:42:23 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-8-23 13:36
We know what you are ..... a spineless hypocrite and a liar. Just tell the Chinese people in China ...

R at......be responsible for your own cut and paste.......

What is your intention in doing all the no morals, immoral stuffs that you do?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-23 16:11:19 |Display all floors
MahmoudA Post time: 2012-8-23 15:32
The two truly immoral  w.an.kers here are znakie and you, the account-buddies!

Wahai lo

Mahmoud my foot.......you even have the nerve to disguise as a mus.lim......what kind of pretentious nut head are you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-23 16:30:47 |Display all floors
MahmoudA Post time: 2012-8-23 15:32
The two truly immoral  w.an.kers here are znakie and you, the account-buddies!

And your excuse for going against all the universities of the world.....including Beijing U and QingHua U is Al Gore..........

Then what about Rommey and his sheep.......? The GOP?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.