Author: sansukong

A CARBON TAX is now responsible for destroying the economic prosperity of.. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-8-22 16:03:13 |Display all floors
MahmoudA Post time: 2012-8-22 15:58
I don't share accounts low life.

Primary member and such  a r at fan.......

Who believe that?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-22 16:04:14 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-8-22 15:57
Related Article:

Death and Taxes' Takes on New Meaning in Australia

New meaning......

Contributed by r ats ......

The Kuala Limpeat r ats.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-22 16:07:13 |Display all floors
MahmoudA Post time: 2012-8-22 16:05
Who'd believe the lies that you and znakie spout day in and day out?

Majority of humans are quite responsible.

But not r ats and American right wing nuts.

That is obvious.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-22 16:14:51 |Display all floors
FAR from leading the world, Australia's commitment to tackling climate change is about average, the Climate Commission says.

In Canberra today, climate commissioner Professor Tim Flannery will release a report comparing us with the rest of the world.
"The world is really moving on this issue,"

"It's time we stopped using climate change and energy policy as a political football and got on with ... doing what's best for the country."

Prof Flannery's report, The Critical Decade: International Action on Climate Change, shows all major economies are tackling climate change.

Australia was "doing its bit, no more ... just in the middle", he said.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-22 16:16:59 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-8-22 15:57
Related Article:

Death and Taxes' Takes on New Meaning in Australia

FAR from leading the world, Australia's commitment to tackling climate change is about average, the Climate Commission says.

In Canberra today, climate commissioner Professor Tim Flannery will release a report comparing us with the rest of the world.
"The world is really moving on this issue,"

"It's time we stopped using climate change and energy policy as a political football and got on with ... doing what's best for the country."

Prof Flannery's report, The Critical Decade: International Action on Climate Change, shows all major economies are tackling climate change.

Australia was "doing its bit, no more ... just in the middle", he said.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-22 16:49:38 |Display all floors
MahmoudA Post time: 2012-8-22 16:18
NO CARBON TAX!

WHY?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-22 16:54:12 |Display all floors
Chegsyboy Post time: 2012-8-22 16:49
WHY?

because he is r at fan and an American right wing nut......................................

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.