Author: sansukong

A CARBON TAX is now responsible for destroying the economic prosperity of.. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-9-12 08:49:49 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2012-9-12 08:50
leboucher Post time: 2012-9-11 23:32
I see it's okay to call anyone a rat if you don't agree with him... How interesting.

There is only one member here who carries a picture of a rat.

So, it is not anyone.

There is a specific member whom I call a rat.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-12 12:58:32 |Display all floors

RE: A CARBON TAX is now responsible for destroying the economic prosperity of..

This post was edited by sansukong at 2012-9-12 17:02
seneca Post time: 2012-9-1 18:07
Dirty  Sans Socky:

What have Chinese athletes got to do with your illegal weblinks and CO2?
What have Chinese athletes got to do with your illegal weblinks and CO2?

So, you think you enjoy immunity from the "powers that be" for insulting, lying to and demonising China and the Chinese people any way you so please?

By accusing the Chinese athletes of STEALing their gold medals at the recent London Olympics you have thrown the BIGGEST  INSULT at China and all the 1.3 billion Chinese people. Until now, you have yet to bring out any proofs to substantiate your false accusation!

JUST WHERE ARE YOUR PROOFS?                                                                                                         

Btw, is he also one of the many Chinese athletes, you have accused of cheating or STEALING?

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-12 17:04:23 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2012-9-12 17:05
sansukong Post time: 2012-9-12 12:58
So, you think you enjoy immunity from the "powers that be" for insulting, lying to and demonising  ...

rat

you use so many strawmen , you will run out of straw ................

devious snakesukong.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-14 02:04:40 |Display all floors

RE: A CARBON TAX is now responsible for destroying the economic prosperity of..

This post was edited by sansukong at 2012-9-14 02:59
seneca Post time: 2012-9-12 18:11
I seem to hear people calling you "rat", my friend Sans Socky or Sans Souci (whichever you prefer) ...
Do you think China's Olympians are happy to see YOU "defend" their honour?

Likewise, would you think they would be happy to stand being accused by you of STEALING their Olympic gold medals without any proofs?  Who gives you that right?

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-14 03:57:11 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-9-14 01:04
Do you think they would be happy to stand being accused by you of STEALING their Olympic gold med ...
I seem to hear people calling you "rat"......

Why must you be such a sore loser and to stoop so low as to pay a cheapster cum  B___ Licker to shout slogans for you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-14 09:44:27 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2012-9-14 19:06
sansukong Post time: 2012-9-14 03:57
Why must you be such a sore loser and to stoop so low as to pay a cheapster cum  B___ Licker to s ...

Unlike you , I live in houses, while a drain rat like you live in rat drains.

Living your whole life in rubbish.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.