Author: sansukong

A CARBON TAX is now responsible for destroying the economic prosperity of.. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-8-24 05:57:41 |Display all floors

RE: A CARBON TAX is now responsible for destroying the economic prosperity of..

seneca Post time: 2012-8-23 15:49
Carbon dioxide is responsible for a lot of unfair wealth distribution, and Sans You Gong is happy wi ...
Now a tax has been invented to address a far more insidious danger:the danger of Earth becoming uninhabitable.

Please do not insult the intelligence of the forumites in this forum. Your snake-oil salesman's scare tactics don't work these days, especially so, coming from a confirmed compulsive liar as you.  
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-24 09:16:07 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-8-24 05:57
Please do not insult the intelligence of the forumites in this forum. Your snake-oil salesman's s ...

A liar and a r at

There is one very big one.....and it is sans kong.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-24 11:23:20 |Display all floors
MahmoudA Post time: 2012-8-24 11:04
Rommey is just another z!0nist pawn!  What's yankee politics got to do with a malay monkey anyway?

So why you support the GOP attack on Al Gore........even to the extend of ignoring the work of Beijing U?

Why are all the r at's cut and paste from GOP sources and GOP web sites?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-24 11:27:33 |Display all floors
MahmoudA Post time: 2012-8-24 11:04
Rommey is just another z!0nist pawn!  What's yankee politics got to do with a malay monkey anyway?

And why does a Wahai  lo choose a Malay name?

Embarrassed with your Chinese genes?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-24 11:36:18 |Display all floors
MahmoudA Post time: 2012-8-24 11:11
Look dumb fxxk, everyone and every country and that includes China, make mistakes before they lear ...

Your no moral immoral attack on science is the work of who?

Who asked you to do such immoral stuffs?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-24 12:33:13 |Display all floors

RE: A CARBON TAX is now responsible for destroying the economic prosperity of..

seneca Post time: 2012-8-24 11:15
Chinese people are indignant that a foreigner in KL is post  illegal weblinks in their national me ...
Chinese people are indignant that a foreigner ......

Let me continue the above statement from here .....

The "Chinese people are indignant that a foreigner" ..... living in China and earning his living in China is accusing the Chinese atheletes of STEALING their gold medals in the recent London 2012 Olympics!!!

Do the Chinese people in China have to swallow this insult with their heads bowed?
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-24 12:43:19 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2012-8-24 12:46
seneca Post time: 2012-8-24 11:58
Irrelevant post. In what way does providing electric power to 2 million poor in China affect the g ...

In point of fact.....

China is falling behind in its international commitment to increase CO 2 efficiency by 40% by 2020.

Lots of prestige projects, just like the Olympic Bird Nest........all show no substance, not sustainable and become white elephant projects.

The prestige green projects have not lived up to promise due to mismanagement,

Inadequate planning, inadequate co ordination  between Ministries and already signs of less focus......losing focus and priorities.

Bottle necks not addressed, power from windmills with not enough transmission lines.

The outlook is not good....unless and until more priority is given to green technology.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.