Views: 12726|Replies: 37

What is the vision of China when you wake up in the morning?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-8-20 09:43:01 |Display all floors
What is the vision of China when you wake up in the morning? Imagine, you will have kids, and they will have kids, what type of future do you want to wake up to? A future that has less cars, less pollution, clean air, beautiful tall trees or just building after building with lot's of pollutions' more cars every second. Angery people everywhere full of hate, not enough food?

Trees, nature, exciting music, beautiful colors, clean air, clean water, good news, intelligent documentries, happy people, loving people, people who get along with you. Lot's of food choices, ability to travel freely, a nice home, parents are happy. This is the future I want. Why can China not have this for every people?

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-8-20 10:31:17 |Display all floors
This post was edited by WhiteBear at 2012-8-20 10:33
A future that has less cars, less pollution, clean air, beautiful tall trees or just building after building with lot's of pollutions' more cars every second. Angery people everywhere full of hate, not enough food?

- this is a question what You want to see... when I woke up this morning, I saw blue sky over the city, I came out on the balcony and ait was nice, beutifull trees anlong the street. of course buildings too (this is a place where people lives, right?) - and this is sample of RELITY of 3-rd tier city Kaiping

Trees, nature, exciting music, beautiful colors, clean air, clean water, good news, intelligent documentries, happy people, loving people, people who get along with you. Lot's of food choices, ability to travel freely, a nice home, parents are happy.

Everywhere in the city I see trees, along the streets, in the parks... nature? when I take some bus and go to the city limits - there are only few steps from pathes that runs thru the nature (forests on the hills etc.). Beutiful colors? Belive me or not - there are more of them in China, then in my homeland in europe. Clean air and water? It might be a problem in big cities, or with a lot of factories, but there are still 9x% of China out of the cities... Good news? I see good news everyday! Just stop reading "mainstream" massmedia. Happy people? Chinese are more happy, comparing to my homeland, they smile more in public etc...
Lot of food choices... well... cook Yourself, then from few ingredients You can make hundreds of dishes, and ano of them will taste the same... (I do that way, believe me, it works).
Ability to travel freely. Hm. I don't know if China has more limits then average country? Many years before it was obvious, but how it is now exactly? What are limitations?
Nice home... this is what You have to arrange Yourself. Even poor, small house or rent room can be nice, if You take care about it, and keep it clean.
So... This what any of us see, it is not only reality, but partly reflecion of something that is inside of us...

"Positive thinking" sometimes is sick, if overdosed. But some of it - helps a lot. Just like any medicine, right? ;)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-20 10:58:31 |Display all floors
What is the vision of China when you wake up in the morning?

i see lovely country with lovely people.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-20 13:30:24 |Display all floors

I see smiling people doing their morning Tai Chi Chuan while the sun rises above their heads...
I also see happiness on the children's faces while guided to a Kindergarten...

I simply feel happy, sitting on a bench reading the world news... because China got so many people,
but none of the Westerners wars and killing...
That is happiness...and...
CHINA must be very very strong to keep them evil forces at bay...
and repel them evil spirits...
{:soso_e179:}

It takes about 40 muscles to smile, but only 4 to pull the trigger of a decent rifle

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-20 19:58:52 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-8-20 10:58

i see lovely country with lovely peopl ...

Have you got a TV then ?
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-21 09:33:30 |Display all floors
lots of people are happy,whether the  poor or the rich, chidren or old, male or femal.
socialty is peace and environment is nice

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-8-21 10:37:45 |Display all floors
This is the goal of every good country. China has the best shot of accomplishing this though.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.