Views: 29137|Replies: 61

25years old and never kissed   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-8-16 19:49:44 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Hunter4life at 2012-8-16 19:50

This might sound a bit hard to believe but I'm 25 years old and I've never even kissed a girl, let alone dated or made love.

I have female friends, but I've always been shy when it comes to romantic issues.

And when I did try approaching a few of them in that manner, I was always rejected, with them saying I'm a nice guy but they just don't see me that way.{:soso_e150:}

I'm a bit overweight so that might be part of the problem. Do you think losing weight would help a lot?

Have you any advice? Thanks in advance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-16 19:53:59 |Display all floors
Go to a gym and start working out
Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-8-16 20:12:40 |Display all floors
losing weight will make you have more self confidence ,I think this is what you need to obtain.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-16 20:32:27 |Display all floors
well, I am 24 years old. I had a very beautiful love story in my college life.
I did not make love with a girl too, although I am eager to it very much. but I insist that these things should be done with my soul mate, not just only a girl.
so what can we do now ?work hard and improve our charm day by day. then the love maybe is on the way

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-16 20:42:32 |Display all floors
how about my sister, 23 in age, pretty "german" face and tall, she will be in Suzhou from September.
some day Jiangsu will rule China

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-16 21:34:07 |Display all floors
Just to wait for your true love who is really belonging to only you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-17 08:09:21 |Display all floors
Doesn't need to be hurry. Time will come one day. Have confidence. You can loose your wait not for any girl but for your own health. Best way is morning jogging, if you feel to tried try yoga class that really helpful. Day will come. All the best.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.