Views: 2867|Replies: 2

Free Range Chicken or Domesdiacted Birds??? Your Choice! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-8-16 13:51:22 |Display all floors

Would you rather settle for a free range type chcken
that comes with a sour taste such as Crouching Tiger? Or, tender domesdicated ones that
comes attached with a clean and sweet aroma to it???

My choice: always the latter and never the former sample.

China trains female pilots for J-10 fighter jet
1 Comment(s)[url=]Print[/url] [url=]E-mail[/url]  China.org.cn,  August 16, 2012Adjust font size: [url=][/url][url=][/url]

A female pilot prepares for a flight in the J-10 fighter ject on August 15, 2012. [Photo/Xinhua]

Previous   1   2   3   4   Next  

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-16 20:50:16 |Display all floors
I see no point to this thread Ed. So what if the PLA-AF has female fighter pilots. So do other air forces around the world!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-16 23:55:23 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-8-16 04:50
I see no point to this thread Ed. So what if the PLA-AF has female fighter pilots. So do other air f ...

Sorry Kiwi. Just a little {:soso_e151:}sarcasm{:soso_e151:} on my side. And, since it's to do with "female fighter pilots", I thought no one would b*tch about its if I uploaded it here in "the military section". Given how you had responded, I could have been  wrong about this one. On another note however, it's kinda my way or my attempt at inspiring self worth and pride in our women -- a quality in the Chinese female I thought was, little by little, but surely, going the wayside. Am I wrong in believing that I can change the world? The Chinese world at least???

That said, it's not to say here that I believe that the white female is any less worthy here. In my book, the ones that prides themselves in their own heretages, too, are in every way as cool which is why I had always stressed that the Aryans does have a cause and that I'm very sentimenatal to their plight for racial quality. I thus certainly wish them well and I wish them the best and I hope that they will be able to succeed in the maintaining of their own racial pride ad integrity. As a species who takes pride in themselves, they have a right to be snobby and selective you know.

Give the trend in America or in the white west however, i.e., how even in movies now a days that there ultimately has to be something of a different shade in order to make things work, I for one thinks that it's going to be a mighty tough uphill battle for them and for thart I do feel for them.

Call me a racist if you will, Kiwi. But, if something is of high and exceptional quality, I believe that this quality should and must be maintained, at all cost, minus the illegal/criminal aspects of it of course.

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.