Author: Super_lin

I am really confused on the nationality of Seneca.   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-8-21 11:47:30 |Display all floors
Congratulations
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-21 11:48:51 |Display all floors
Incredibly, the word congratu lations.   Need vefification around here.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-21 11:49:33 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2012-8-21 11:49

In credibly the word con gra tu la tions

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-21 11:50:21 |Display all floors
Needs vefification around here

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-21 16:42:06 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-8-21 13:47
I have noticed that this thread is suddenly jumping with life and getting longer, so I dropped in  ...

Haha, Proud ANGLO WANNA BE Snakey Liar, you finally got the nerve to come back. Your cronies draw you back, don't they?
I am happy that everyone in the forum knows you better, liar. yesterday still a African, today shake it off to be a PROUD ANGLO WANNA BE LIAR.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-21 22:41:41 |Display all floors
Super_lin Post time: 2012-8-21 16:42
Haha, Proud ANGLO WANNA BE Snakey Liar, you finally got the nerve to come back. Your cronies draw  ...

You still haven't done your homework??

I am disappointed in you, Dearie.

You should spend less time trying to perfect your kissing in front of the mirror, and concentrate on understanding the truth, not propgating your ill-informed lies.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-22 00:21:38 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2012-8-16 13:27
Let me check our records for you

are you still using those wax cylinders?
Life is mostly froth and bubble, but two things stand like stone. Kindness in anothers trouble, and .courage in your own. Annon.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.