Views: 11341|Replies: 13

你说过的最流利的一句英语是什么?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-8-15 09:57:00 |Display all floors
1.jpg

These days, learning English is getting important. Learning English in school cannot be taken for granted. You can no longer be expected to learn English by the old-fashioned ways-rote and lecture.

Trying to practice your oral English by speaking it as much as possible in your daily life. Watching American  TV operas or western movies can greatly improve your English. The more you speak English, the better it would become. By the way, you can get much fun from it.

Speaking English can be fun. It doesn't matter if the English words or sentences come from someone else or  ourselves.

Share the most fluent English words or sentences you have ever spoken. We would be really glad to get to know it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-15 10:15:40 |Display all floors
Please take note-there will be no classes next week.
Haha, I always wish I can say it while studying in the unversity. I am not a good student.{:soso_e113:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-15 10:26:37 |Display all floors
Whose @$$ can i blow sunshine up today ?
Whose @$$ can i blow sunshine up today ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-15 10:37:21 |Display all floors
How do you do?
Fine, thank you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-15 10:44:51 |Display all floors
In my junior high school , " What's worth doing is worth doing well . " is my pet phrase .
In my high school , " Strong -- minded , a person of perseverance ; Making redouble efforts to succeed . " is often hung in my mouth .
In my university , " Fighting ~~~ gogo~~~ " becomes my motto until now .
Fighting~gogo

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-8-15 11:05:57 |Display all floors
我 很 爱 我 太太
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-15 15:47:03 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2012-8-15 11:05
我 很 爱 我 太太

you are a hen-pecked housband?
My fluent sentence: Where there is a will, there is a way!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.