Author: UYA

A Chinese American in China   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-8-17 23:02:57 |Display all floors
freetofly Post time: 2012-8-17 20:50
No offence.

I mean usually a lady is not interested in Kung Fu

Are ladies interested in hot bodies like Bruce Lee?

He just had some special.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-18 01:58:10 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Hey but what do I know, huh?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-18 11:40:59 |Display all floors
leboucher Post time: 2012-8-18 01:58
I beg your pardon, sir, but he is by far the forum's no. 1 China basher.... Surely anyone in such  ...

Other member’s criticism about China can be accepted as long as they told the truth.
There is a famous Chinese saying: faithful words grate upon the ear but benefit action

Seneca knows little about China and he has to support his argument with lies
His strong side is he can add many details in his lies to make the lie more vivid and believable
For those who know little about China, he is an expert. But hardly can we find some truth from his posts.
His argument is weak in my eyes. He is not as significant as you claimed

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-18 11:43:36 |Display all floors
I beg your pardon, sir, but he is by far the forum's no. 1 China basher.... Surely anyone in such  ...

Other member’s criticism about C hina can be accepted as long as they told the truth.
There is a famous Chinese saying: faithful words grate upon the ear but benefit action

Sen eca knows little about China and he has to support his argument with lies
His strong side is he can add many details in his lies to make the lie more vivid and believable
For those who know little about China, he is an expert. But hardly can we find some truth from his post.
His argument is weak in my eyes. He is not as significant as you claimed

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-18 11:45:49 |Display all floors

Sorry, sir. My response can’t pass the verification. Please wait.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-19 07:34:17 |Display all floors
UYA Post time: 2012-8-15 21:25
One of the "perks" is being able to walk among the locals without being noticed.
I enjoy "flying u ...

I witnessed a couple of situations like that, but with the Spanish langauge.  Regardless, the look on the person that is confused is often priceless.
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-19 09:42:14 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.