Author: sansukong

Africa: Another U.S. Battleground To Challenge, Supplant China   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-8-20 23:23:50 |Display all floors

RE: Africa: Another U.S. Battleground To Challenge, Supplant China

seneca Post time: 2012-8-20 21:20
Actually Chegsboy asked YOU to post YOUR passport; he is probably not interested in your looks. Bu ...

Matter of speaking, you are portraying to be what you are not, thus you have to prove yourself not a FAKE and not what you have always claimed to be.... an English language expert.
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-21 01:03:06 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2012-8-21 00:04

To: seneca,

How did you come to your conclusion that the Chinese atheletes stole their gold medals and not gained them through fair and honest competitions? You must have
the proofs to substantiate you accusations or slander of the Chinese atheletes.
Bring them out!

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-21 18:16:08 |Display all floors

RE: Africa: Another U.S. Battleground To Challenge, Supplant China

The whole world is waiting for your answer. Does not  China's Olympic Council want to know the truth too?

seneca

VIP Member

9#
Post time 2012-8-17 13:31:54 |View the author only

wisdom_pang Post time: 2012-8-16 17:14
How nice!

If the Chinese leadership still retain an ounze of self-esteem, they should restrict or b ...

Yes, the thieves should not have applied for a visa to take part in the Olympiad.

They stole many gold medals!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-21 19:16:57 |Display all floors
Super_lin Post time: 2012-8-13 11:06
Yeah, we all know what Europeans did in Africa in the past 2000 years.

And, btw, now i guess i kn ...

2000 years? Don't you mean Romans? Ummmm, you're all wrong on this point! Just look back to when European nations started colonising other countries.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-21 19:17:59 |Display all floors
Super_lin Post time: 2012-8-13 15:44
Seneca, see, Cheg knows his ancestors slaved your ancestors. But you, as the successor of the Afri ...

Actually, seneca is caucasian!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-21 19:31:46 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-8-14 18:29
None is so despicable than you who go about looking to purchase little boys! For what purpose?

You obviously didn't see that queation for what is was....I know seneca, he no more want's little kids, for nefarious purposes, than you do....or do you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-21 19:32:29 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-8-15 05:48
Note to voice_cd:     This is my 2nd attempt to post this. My first attempt was blocked!

Oh, and what land do the "imperialists" own there now?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.