Author: sansukong

Africa: Another U.S. Battleground To Challenge, Supplant China   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-8-16 00:57:10 |Display all floors

RE: Africa: Another U.S. Battleground To Challenge, Supplant China

seneca Post time: 2012-8-15 18:22
I have rarely seen someone as thick as you, muttonhead!

Your hypocrisy is so glaring that even the sun's brightness is of no match to your hypocritical glare!  
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-16 11:57:29 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2012-8-16 13:20
sansukong Post time: 2012-8-15 05:48
Note to voice_cd:     This is my 2nd attempt to post this. My first attempt was blocked!
seneca Post time: 2012-8-14 14:28
Most Chinese businesspeople are heartless grasping, greedy hyenas:

HOW THE BRITISH STOLE ZIMBABWE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HI0Z0aMjoM&feature=player_detailpage
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-16 23:29:28 |Display all floors

seneca Post time: 2012-8-16 15:35
Let's face it:

Sans Souci is not up to his job of misleading the public with paid-for propane gas. ...
He probably doesn't know that China is NOT a province of Africa.

I know you are a weasel but not that stupid. Anyone who can't distinguish China from Africa is beyond the realm of stupidity.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-17 11:55:37 |Display all floors

seneca Post time: 2012-8-16 15:35
Let's face it:

Sans Souci is not up to his job of misleading the public with paid-for propane gas. ...

Historically documented facts don't lie.

ITUNGATI - MAU MAU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNf2CTLzRlk&feature=player_detailpage

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-17 14:00:51 |Display all floors

seneca Post time: 2012-8-17 12:37
Bravo to Sans for being smarter than his usual self:

He finally recognised the fact that I am his ...

If intelligence could be measured like temperature, yours would read negative-30, and it would come as no surprise to any one!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-17 14:40:42 |Display all floors

seneca Post time: 2012-8-17 13:26
Giving me such a low IQ, but still counting on my superior comprehension skills to understand your ...

Would I be surprised that you can't understand any of the thread posted here. The reason is simple. You are a FAKE in claiming to be an English scholar and had in the recent past, even to engage a side-kick to promote you as a professor. Just show us your credentials to prove
you are NOT a FAKE. We have been waiting to see your papers for a long long time!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-17 14:58:52 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-8-17 14:40
Would I be surprised that you can't understand any of the thread posted here. The reason is simple ...

As if anyone will post personal documents on a public site like this. Want his passport and birth certficate too, you numpty? If he did, there'd be 200,000 new seneca replica passports, each with a slightly Chinese looking photo in it within a week.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.