Author: sansukong

Africa: Another U.S. Battleground To Challenge, Supplant China   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-8-13 23:09:56 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2012-8-13 23:51
seneca Post time: 2012-8-9 18:00
The Wild-West behaviour of many Chinese so-called "businessmen" in Africa is a disagrace.

Last week ...

And don't forget, Seneca, that Zambians elected a new President on the strength of Zambans first policy and/or anti Chinese exploitation ticket! .  Folks are being too simplistic if they think Africa will be carved up like before! There is a funny story about Portuguese President and Angolan President re Portugal looking to strengthen 'economic' ties!
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-14 02:26:30 |Display all floors

RE: Africa: Another U.S. Battleground To Challenge, Supplant China

seneca Post time: 2012-8-13 09:09
It would be great to have a Malaysian defender of African rights here but anybody can see you are  ...
So it follows that you want to protect criminals who kidnap children in order to sell them.

I am only debunking your false claim (below) of being on "The Higher Moral Ground"  per se. The protections of children in China is in the hands of the Chinese Authorities concerned.

I am an AFRICAN and have THE HIGHER MORAL GROUND than you when talking about what you Chinese are doing to Africa!

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-14 03:05:26 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-14 03:22:45 |Display all floors
LaughsatYou Post time: 2012-8-14 03:05
It is a fact that Chinese enterprises have poorer pay and working conditions than western counterpar ...

LaughsatYOu is acrimonious. LOL.

The fat guy loved by the Sinophobic West.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-14 03:27:08 |Display all floors

seneca Post time: 2012-8-13 11:24
Sans Clues the CD ragman:
I AM FRIENDS WITH THOSE COPS - unlike Expatter I don't have to fear them.

So you bribed because as you put it "I AM FRIENDS WITH THOSE COPS .... "I don't have to fear them."  and thus you are free to take the laws into your own hand at will in China?
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-14 08:31:55 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2012-8-14 07:36

Reposting .....  

Note: my previous thread with the attached screenshot has gone missing again.

If you had commonsense, you would first of all note that the screenshot of my post you wanted to show mocked an apologist for child-trafficking in China

Just what did you say when the police in Sanya slammed a pair of hand-cuffs on your wrists? Btw are you implying that the other party mentioned in your screenshot shown below was the culprit and not you. You were the one asking a very "serious question" about where you could purchase little boys at bargain prices. "Serious question" is not "mocking" as you had put it.

153135fyxonn4f3qhb2x2n.gif

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-14 13:25:36 |Display all floors

seneca Post time: 2012-8-11 11:50
For the time being it is CHINESE who kill native Africans in Zambia, displace native Nigerians fro ...
For the time being it is CHINESE who kill native Africans in Zambia, displace native Nigerians from their markets in Kano, steal timber from W Africa, jobs from Algerians and Egyptians, and vast agricultural land from Kenyans and Congolese.

Hang your head in shame!

Name one African country in the African continent that was an ex-Chinese colony ! On the contrary, no one has any difficulty in naming African countries which were ex-colonies of the western nations.

Now, who should be hanging down their heads in shame?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.