Views: 20933|Replies: 48

Do you think there is someone for everyone?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-8-9 16:46:35 |Display all floors
Just wondering. This is a topic that fascinates me.

Is there someone who is our best match hanging out somewhere in the world (notice I didn't say "perfect match". Best match. Best possible match.)

What are the chances of running into that person, recognizing them as the best match AND having the timing and availability right?

If you travel a lot, are you more likely to meet your best match?

Is your best match from your same cultural background or language group? What do you think?

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-8-9 17:32:04 |Display all floors
There is! however pople must be realist in what they seek and expect from each other. I dislike people people to sy LOOK! this girl is ugly, it is rude and disrespectful, what is beauty? many may think the girl or man is: handsome, pretty, attractive or even beautiful, we all see differently we all judge differently. And really we should not. I live here in China many will say the girl is ugly, however I tend to think that 30% are pretty, 39% attractive and !% beautiful. 'there are no ugly' women, why! because someone somewhere will love them, father, mother, brother, sister, or lover, and they will think them the beautiful person.Two people enter into a relationship are really saying, I am except you for who you are, what you are, the likes and dislikes, your shortcoming, we all have them. Do not try to change someone, as later they will become a different person and many then you will not like them. Love is not about looks wealth , or what have and don't have, what can give and cannot give. It is about care, sharing, understanding each others ways. Share the good, bad happy and sad, compatability, patience, understanding, tolerance and communication. Because someone is wealth, handsome, or beautiful does not mean they are nice people. Because someone cannot afford to buy the aprtment does not mean they are not rich in the manner, the soul and heart, very often they will be more caring. So there is someone for everyone if they just except someone for who they are. Often the parents in China like to choose who marry who! this is the past old atttude ways, this is now the modern world, very often parensts choose the nice boy or pretty girl and very often the marraige fails within 12- 18 months or less. then the girl is left with years of heartbreak and pain, the parent will become disappointed, but it was they're choice. If the parenst like the boy or girl so much let them marry to them. Today student must think for themsleves, it is they're one life, it is not all about pleasing the parents, marriage is a bond, it is sacred, and not a learn game that is all too easy to walk away from. So yes! there is someone for everyone, because everyone like to be loved. Nver pass judgement to others so fast. someone will hold inner beauty, which cannot be bought. Do not look for perfection in others, because you will not find it in yourself. Except someone for who they and what they are .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-9 22:33:35 |Display all floors
onceaknight Post time: 2012-8-9 17:32
There is! however pople must be realist in what they seek and expect from each other. I dislike peop ...

damn good try
Life is mostly froth and bubble, but two things stand like stone. Kindness in anothers trouble, and .courage in your own. Annon.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-9 22:35:25 |Display all floors
I don't think that there is someone for everyone - some people are just really making it difficult to have a happy relationship with them.
But I believe that everyone can develop compassion and love for the people around them - and lead a happy relationship with their partner.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-10 09:30:15 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Teardropper at 2012-8-10 09:36
onceaknight Post time: 2012-8-9 17:32
There is! however pople must be realist in what they seek and expect from each other. I dislike peop ...

Nice one  pal , And i think i v just found my " someone " {:soso_e100:}
Whose @$$ can i blow sunshine up today ?

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Contributor 2012 August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2012-8-10 09:31:38 |Display all floors
Better to choose someone you know about.

Adventurer might face many problem after tie up.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-10 09:36:14 |Display all floors
I have got the best match to me
BUILD UP FROM NOTHING

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.