Views: 22022|Replies: 61

Are Chinese girlfriends so hard to please?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-8-8 17:14:17 |Display all floors
I'm not a guy who like to complain about girls, but since I've found there are many Chinese women around here, I humbly ask you for advice.

First of all, do I have to remember so many birthdays? like hers of course, her mother's and father's. Sometimes I forget my parents' birthdays too.

So "important days" to remember, all kinds of aniversaries.

I have to remember the Valentine's Day, Chinese Lover's Day, Christmas and the New Year's Day.

Not only that, I have to remember to get her something on 17th of each month, cuz she said she formally became my girlfriend on that day, and every 25th too, as she said she gave her virginity on  that day, seriously? I didn't know it was her first time and I'm not sure.

And the really trouble is choosing a gift is such a headache!
I can't go and ask her what she wants, she'll definitely mad and give me a hard day.

How about I just give her some cash instead and she can buy whatever she wants?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-8 19:57:19 |Display all floors
My wife is not like this.

Anyway, learn to use a calendar. Then you don't need remember many things, just one thing; checking the calendar every morning.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-8 21:32:50 |Display all floors
now, many phones can remind you  "those important days"
but a GF like the girl you describe will make me crazy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-8 21:37:01 |Display all floors
If you care about her, it may not be a problem, just let her happy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-8 23:43:52 |Display all floors
Dump her.  All she wants from you is money.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2012-8-9 08:27:18 |Display all floors
Not all Chinese girls are like that, if I can say, I feel that only some girls will do that. In fact, everyone likes to be happy with love instead of too tired with that, right?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-9 08:55:48 |Display all floors
I think Chinese girls smiall small things to remember. They like it. It makes them happy, sometimes easy to make fool.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.