Author: Even1992

I met a american guy on the internet   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-9-3 11:34:40 |Display all floors
amylhz Post time: 2012-8-28 19:21
TypeA:  good-looking, too young to settle down?
TypeB: old enough to be your father?
Wish you good ...

A,i am A too.just want to enjoy now

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-3 17:05:00 |Display all floors
Even1992 Post time: 2012-8-25 17:11
Thank you

You're welcome.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-4 22:18:06 |Display all floors
magnetic1974 Post time: 2012-8-8 07:56
My best advice don't trust the American and any Caucasian race. YOu  will  end up being his sex slav ...

Nonsense. It's obvious you've obviously been brainwashed by your Chinese cohorts. Let me tell you something about American men, as I am one of them you're referring to. First of all, there are good and bad everywhere. China attracts a lot of dirt bags from abroad because international trade is bringing them here. They leave their families, wives, kids, and homes to come here to work. Many are single, many more are not. Before you get involved with anyone (Chinese or foreigner) you need to know who they are. Chinese men, and other Asian men like to lie and cheat just as easily as any other men. From my experience, many Chinese women lie and cheat on their husbands. How do I know? I've had a few rounds with them. So, before you criticize an entire people, remember it's your own neighbors who do the same thing. Chinese are no more loyal, committed or honest than an American or German man. In fact, I'd say Chinese men are less so, and they're more controlling. They get easily jealous and have no self confidence. Either you've been burned by a foreign man or you can't get one, so it makes you totally bitter about them. Either way, you've got a chip on your shoulders and fill this room with lies and total BS. I've met some real losers in the U.S. and elsewhere, but in China, I've met more in a few weeks than in all my life elsewhere. The mirror looks both ways - remember this. Indeed, it's usually those who've been hurt by a man or can't get one that have to lash out at them. Time to grow up and get a life..everybody gets hurt...this is reality.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-6 21:43:48 |Display all floors
techboy1 Post time: 2012-9-2 23:56
i dont have time to talk to someone who is so obviously brainwashed about americans, wake up to the  ...

So shut up

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-6 21:46:02 |Display all floors
DSseeing Post time: 2012-9-3 09:20
Internet makes all that possible.

Don't waste your time in hesitating. If you love him, be with hi ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-6 23:32:12 |Display all floors
magnetic1974 Post time: 2012-8-10 09:16
Foreighner who marry the Asian women are tend to be racist and violence. The reason they chose the ...

magnetic, the chinese girl need the foreign man because foreign man is big and strong!

how can chinese man protect chinese woman from rape if chinese man is small and little??

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-7 09:05:39 |Display all floors
hope you have a nice ending with him.you will get what you believe!good luck!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.