Views: 10905|Replies: 29

Hiroshima is a war crime that haunts my family, 67 years on   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-8-6 13:40:40 |Display all floors

Tell that to the anti-Chinese "right wing" political
elites of present day Japan who hides under Uncle Sam's trouser or hides under crouches
of the one's who hqad committed such acts...

Hiroshima is a war crime that haunts my family, 67 years on
http://www.independent.co.uk/opinion/commentators/phil-strongman-hiroshima-is-a-war-crime-that-haunts-my-family-67-years-on-8008821.html
The US intentionally prolonged the war for the sole purpose of testing the atomic bomb on real cities...

I doubt if they'll understand...

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-7 04:42:10 |Display all floors
So mant world happenings with the same thought as you behind them

all world war and troubles is bad so bad

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-7 07:18:50 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-7 21:16:45 |Display all floors
It was a war, a war started by the Japanese, that was pursued until the bitter end by the defensive measures of the USA.
Cold Rests the Heart of Darkness.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-7 21:21:44 |Display all floors
redob Post time: 2012-8-7 21:16
It was a war, a war started by the Japanese, that was pursued until the bitter end by the defensive  ...

Thats a fact all the conspiracy theorist wankers conveniently overlook.

Pearl Harbour.
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-7 22:26:15 |Display all floors
redob Post time: 2012-8-7 05:16
It was a war, a war started by the Japanese, that was pursued until the bitter end by the defensive  ...

Yeah, quite convienently explained away isn't it? And yet, others who does similar, or possibly worst even, even in this very day and age are being charged with war crimes and Hagued. Ironic isn't it? Yes, they did committed some rather heinous crimes to Asia and to Asians. But, how differently is it from the untold stories of Nam and, does "humanity" deserves to be atomized? In any case, I'm beginning to think that if they (J*aps) didn't do it to Asia that some other hegemonic country(ies) will anyhow. Besides, and as with all things, I'm beginning to believe that they had likely systematically and strategically been cohersed into taking their Tora! Tora! risk. It was, IMO, a way for the Anglos at the time to make a stark and unambiguous speech which says "you don't make fools of us Anglos in Asia or anywhere else as you did".
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-7 22:29:13 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2012-8-7 22:26
Yeah, quite convienently explained away isn't it? And yet, others who does similar, or possibly wo ...

War crimes are a joke.
The Hague convention is nothing more than a total joke.
When engaged in war, total war is often times the most
effective way to end a war. This is the best policy when
pursuing policies against your enemies.
Cold Rests the Heart of Darkness.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.