It's endless. 80% of my fellow Americans are brainwashed by our propaganda machine, and the other 20% have lost hope that we might ever hear the truth again. When it comes to politics, our news is always horribly slanted. I wouldn't mind so much, except that our self-righteous leaders have always claimed that we have a free-press, and they tell us that an informed society is a requirement of democracy. Our so-called democracy is obviously worthless when our leaders engineer endless streams of fake news.|
Actually, the reason I opened this thread is to post what CNN deletes on their own forums. Yeah, that's right, half of everything I post on CNN forums gets deleted. When I get deleted, I know I'm right on target. So why throw away the truth, I'd rather repost it where American censors can't reach.
----Deleted from CNN----
The author is a drone from Project 2049, a facility owned by our ministry of propaganda. She'd be fired if she told the truth, that's no exaggeration. This anti-China slant extends to CNN as well. If our media was not controlled by our propaganda apparatus, we wouldn’t have to listen to this constant rhetoric, and our fellow American’s wouldn’t be so brainwashed.
You can trust American news to tell stories which lead to hate and conflict; that feeds the power of our regime and makes wars easy to start whenever our leaders find it convenient. The kings in Bahrain and Saudi Arabia can censor and oppress their people in ways that make China look like a model society, our press isn’t authorized to report on that because those are our puppet kings. Our fake democracies can rig elections all they want too, you can’t cheat an election in Afghanistan, Latvia, Honduras, etc. without approval from the CIA, but our press isn’t allowed to talk about that.
I’m so sick of the constant China bashing our propagandists use to brainwash our own people. When will we hear about the caste-system or child prostitution in India? Oh, I forgot, we prop up India to harass China, got it. But what about the belligerence of communist Vietnam and corrupt Philippines? Oh yeah, they can send warships into disputed waters as long as hyper-aggressive America gets another chance to point the finger at peaceful China.
I forgive the ignorant citizens who learn about China by reading pro-American news. The truth can be had by finding out for yourself. China is an amazing place, a visit will open your eyes, help you grow, and help you realize that our American press is nothing but a propaganda weapon aimed at our own people.