Views: 12118|Replies: 62

30 years of high growth. All coming to an end. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-7-26 16:09:42 |Display all floors
Challenges facing China
  Investments down
  Exports down
  Consumption down

Are they going to build more white elephants in their efforts to spend their way out of trouble?

Low hanging fruits have been harvested.   How to harvest the high hanging fruits?

Everyone should be filled with bank loans and liabilities., only thing left is bankruptcy and migrate overseas.

How is hope for the future?

30 years of high growth. All coming to an end.

What can you do to protect yourself?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-26 16:46:15 |Display all floors
Join the club we're ALL bankrupt.
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-26 17:13:43 |Display all floors
China private sector is not going to invest.
They are looking for ways to transfer their money to London.

One job that will be in high demand is helping HSBC o laundry dirty money.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-26 19:16:48 |Display all floors
Outsiders , ie foreigners , are way way too bullish about China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-26 19:19:33 |Display all floors
Insiders watch CCTV if they want to be happy
Read micro blogs if they want to know what is going on.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-26 19:53:58 |Display all floors
Confrontations.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-26 21:30:29 |Display all floors
Naive people expects the Central government to solve all the problems.

Realistic people know this is new era,
There is no solution.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.