Views: 6695|Replies: 34

Is Galactic Perspective Missing in Climate Change Debate? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-7-26 07:50:32 |Display all floors
Monday, July 23, 2012

Is Galactic Perspective Missing in Climate Change Debate?

Nicholas West
Activist Post

The recorded history of mankind is incredibly limited vs. the vast time of Earth's existence and development. Those who question the man-made climate change argument remember well, for example, the U.N. and Al Gore's alarming hockey stick graph, which proved to be nothing more than a creative way to use a very limited data set to encourage a pre-determined conclusion.

It is for this reason that we should not jump about in panic when we are faced with "nature gone wild" scenarios (such as the current U.S. drought) presented as solid indicators of why we need immediate, knee-jerk actions to be taken. Perhaps a much-needed galactic perspective is required, as is presented in the video below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFpYlXPr06Y&feature=player_embedded

Commentary continues below ...

Regardless of what position we take as we are hit from both sides by scientific arguments and deliberate obfuscation, it is the current set of proposals to combat global warming that should makes us all cringe when we see the vast array of globalist institutions that are literally invested in convincing us that humanity is the main source of this supposed problem.

It might ultimately be most effective to continue our investigation, and debate the findings; realize that we are living on a volatile planet that is subjected to the fluctuations of the cosmos; and in the meantime endeavor to prepare ourselves as best as possible to survive the widest range of potential outcomes.

What is your view of the information presented in this video? Feel free to leave your thoughts in the comment section below.

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-26 12:49:58 |Display all floors
what rats don't know
Does it mean it is not there?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-26 12:56:31 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2012-7-26 13:16

One revolution round the Milky Way is 250 million years.
the sun goes round the galaxy in 250 million years.

so what is rat galactic perspective?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-26 13:12:05 |Display all floors
would the rat dare to watch :

James Hansen: Why I must speak out about climate change
http://www.ted.com/talks/james_h ... climate_change.html

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-26 13:12:25 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2012-7-26 13:13

James Hansen, the rat exterminator.

ted.com/talks/james_hansen_why_i_must_speak_out_about_climate_change.html

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-27 09:01:48 |Display all floors

RE: Is Galactic Perspective Missing in Climate Change Debate?

This post was edited by sansukong at 2012-7-27 09:05

Smoking Gun That Hansen's Adjustments And The Hockey Stick Are Garbage: 'Correlation between raw USHCN max temps & Briffa's trees from 1960-1994..correlation is pretty decent'

Read the Full Article

'Mann used Hansen's garbage adjustments as justification & basis of hockey stick. Hansen made incorrect adjustments to data. Mann looked at incorrect adjustments & decided to throw out tree ring data – because they didn't match incorrect adjustments. Then Mann replaced correct tree ring data with incorrect adjusted data - based on belief that a rise from 319 to 320 PPM CO2 had somehow corrupted trees ability to function properly'
Thursday, July 26, 2012By Marc Morano  –  Climate Depot

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-27 22:55:09 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-7-27 09:01
Smoking Gun That Hansen's Adjustments And The Hockey Stick Are Garbage: 'Correlation between raw USH ...

Did you dare to watch # 4 yourself?

There is no hockey stick there.

But your #6 is a rat master and you are the rat child.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.