Author: expatter

Bengal: British Starve Millions   [Copy link] 中文

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-7-26 00:16:43 |Display all floors
This post was edited by expatter at 2012-7-26 00:23

Interesting  ...........

So far it has been established that 1942 - 45 Britain was the total ruler over India and all Indian affairs  .........

That the food from Bengal was exported and probably forpecuniary gain ...........

And that 3 mi.llion die.d due to fa.mine in Ben.gal (which had apopulation of six.ty m.illion) due to the foo.d being expor.ted by the Br.itish maste.rs who contr.olled all  ..........

Therefore we can probably also assume that the Britishleader of that time, a certain Winston Churchill was complicit in the avoidable deat.hs of the said 3 m.illion ........

I do not and have not seen any charges however of complicity to murder when surely that would be the right thing to do .......

I wonder how that got missed .........   

Especially given his racial hatred of Indians ........

Winston Churchill himself famously blamed them (Indians) onthe people’s tendency to ‘breed like rabbits’ .........

and ........

Churchill thought the Indians ‘the beastliest people in the world,next to the Germans’ ..........

I wonder if someone decided that Bengalis are not people oreven politically worthy .........     

I had to post this one line at a time because of the new neg filter box block  ............       {:soso_e109:}

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-26 03:41:11 |Display all floors
aziz Post time: 2012-7-25 16:15
The British favorite businessman stock the rice for better profit and they succeded.They didnt look  ...

azz you are smart man , you said something right this time.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-26 03:43:32 |Display all floors
great thread expatter

yet another genocide by genocidal maniacs from her majesty stable.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-26 07:56:01 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2012-7-25 17:00
Well I know you do not mean it ..........

And the silence to this article sums up the indifferenc ...
I am British and I prefer to know what happened in the past in real terms rather than the gloss we grow up with that is called history which only shows the good things  ...........

Oh yeah

you are Britis
h

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-26 08:13:38 |Display all floors

the truth of the day

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-7-26 17:37:51 |Display all floors
Basically ..........

I have laid the accusation that the leader of the British Empire at that time was Winston Churchill and that he was therefore complicit in mass murder  ...........

I have made this accusation  ..........

And no one batted an eye-lid  ........

Well except for me  ..........     

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-26 18:17:27 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-7-26 18:10
OK, bro, and why do you post this anti-British post in this forum?

What might be more thrilling ...

Oh  .........  !

I did post it in World Affairs as I thought Britain was part of the world  .........     

I think it is important that people know that the British Empire was not all marching bands in red doing good deeds for the Wogs  ........

Why they even set up some 'fun-camps' in the past for you Boers to enjoy  .........     

I am just surprised that Winston Churchill can be seen as a heartless mass murderer when at home he is so highly regarded .........

Seems sh1t don't stick to some  .........     

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.