Author: expatter

Bengal: British Starve Millions   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-7-25 17:35:15 |Display all floors
Alex2010 Post time: 2012-7-25 17:30
I really don't get it what you want to show here...that the British comitted war crimes?! Well, th ...

Care to join my administration tough guy?  I'd love to have a secretary of state that won't blink at 3m.... Pity Albright is almost senile now or she'd be perfect!
You're absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-25 17:44:43 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2012-7-25 15:00
Again you have chosen ..........

Not to read  .........

Could it be because the Brits needed it?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-25 17:46:37 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2012-7-25 16:00
Well I know you do not mean it ..........

And the silence to this article sums up the indifferenc ...

You're British, great! So what is the point of this thread, to ingratiate, to inform, to malign? What?

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-7-25 17:53:56 |Display all floors
This post was edited by expatter at 2012-7-25 17:54
Alex2010 Post time: 2012-7-25 17:30
I really don't get it what you want to show here...that the British comitted war crimes?! Well, th ...

No  ...........

These are not war deaths  ...........

This was food belonging to these people being shipped out or sold to others  ..........

Leaving them with nothing to eat  .........

That is a crime against these people  .........

And no one cared till it was too late  .......

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-7-25 17:56:13 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-7-25 17:44
Could it be because the Brits needed it?

Oh  ..........  !

Could point give the food to the Brits and let the locals who grow it die  ........

I hadn't thought of that and why how silly of me  .........

After all if Churchill could refer to them as nothing more than animals that is alright is it  .......  ?

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-25 17:58:55 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-7-25 17:46
You're British, great! So what is the point of this thread, to ingratiate, to inform, to malign? W ...

Oh  ........  !

So it is unimportant to know about history and the truth  ........

If it feels uncomfortable  ........

Is that what you are saying  ..........  ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-25 17:59:27 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2012-7-25 17:53
No  ...........

These are not war deaths  ...........

Of course they are war death. The British Empire was at war.India was a part of this Empire. If the British took their grain and sold it or used it any other way....then it was only because they needed it to support their war efforts. Just like the Germans took the food from the Ukrainians.
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.