Author: expatter

Mao: The Unknown Story (Jung, Halliday) …....   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-8-7 15:33:27 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2012-8-7 12:31
Notice the first word of your post  .........

"'You' are the death of this forum", charges expatter.

'You' are going to have to take some responsibility for this. After all, 'you' were one of the first to nominate a candidate for China Daily Forum's esteemed designation, Most Valuable Member. 'You'  nominated seneca.

And 'you' should really start taking a look at 'you'rself. Or failing that, China Daily could always change the name of the place:

The Expatter Daily Forum
expatterdaily.png

Good Gweilo: My job is the ideological quality control

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-7 16:15:39 |Display all floors
btw Any chance of getting the citations for Jin Xiaoding's critique and a bio would be of interest too.  Xie Xie.
Good Gweilo: My job is the ideological quality control

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-7 16:59:38 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2012-8-7 14:03
How about focusing on the topic and resist from your childish impulse to call names  ..........

You´re dreaming my friend. I told the CD management long time ago that the only purpose of Seneca is to "kill" any activity in this forum andthat´s why he trolls. They didn´t want to belive it.....truth hurts, of course!

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-8-7 21:50:08 |Display all floors
longzhou Post time: 2012-8-7 16:59
You´re dreaming my friend. I told the CD management long time ago that the only purpose of Seneca ...

Enjoy your holiday mate  ....

I am due one too I think  .........          

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-8-7 21:51:32 |Display all floors
OK ………

I have decided not to continue with this thread for the meantime.

I actually asked myself why I was wasting my time with this in the first place, and the answer was that I was trying to help educate you ‘wooden-tops’, but why would I try to do that?  

I mean you are all as thick as planks and certainly trying to help you less-than-cogniscent, semi-literate slobs is a pure waste of time.

To that end I will quickly round off a few posts here and call it a day for now …………

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-7 21:52:37 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-8-7 16:56
That's a pity.

I was warned by the moderator not to use any "endarments" in addressing our Papara ...
to use the "liar" word just when he disagrees with some VIP (Simon Wiesenthal, for example).

Simon Wiesenthal is a proven liar.

He faked photographs and evidence and that is what liars do and whilst other liars my see this as a normal activity, there are a lot of honest people who don’t …………

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-7 21:54:03 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-8-7 17:00
This is what Expatter himself has to say:
This is what Expatter himself has to say:
What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left. —

And another bare-faced lie as the person who coined the phrase, Oscar Levant, is quoted on the same line  ……

Have you no shame what so ever  ………     ??

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.